Gamekit - MMO games, premium currency and games for free
KWGT Kustom Widget Pro Key. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Let's have a dance party! All information -liner notes, lyrics and discography text, as well as photos are included on the disc and must be viewed on a computer, saving the need for extra printed paper.
|1||For The Player: DriveClub (PS4) Keygen||81%|
|2||How Old Is My Guitar? Use the Serial Number!||9%|
|3||Greatest Hits - Chapter 1: Clarkson, Kelly: Amazon.ca: Music||39%|
|4||Mass Effect 2 Steam Key GLOBAL||20%|
|5||Statement From Andrew Kelly - News - Rochdale AFC||42%|
|6||VideoBuddy Youtube Downloader, download youtube and free||71%|
How to listen to Heart Xmas on DAB, Global Player and
Use it as long as you want and you can upgrade to our premium plans for extra goodies including sync of. Breakaway Audio Enhancer has had 0 updates. 100 Hits: Love: Amazon.co.uk: Music. Compact Disc Recorder with 3-Disc CD Changer + CD-R/RW Recorder. More to Discover K-LOVE is more than a radio station.
Kanto Player Professional Crack + Latest Version (2020
Shop our selection today! Shop 100 Words and Running. In our town there are 4 Goodwill stores. Battlefield 1 CD Key for Origin - Buy now for cheapest. CABLE PIANO Company History, Used Price and Age Guide: The https://autozapchasti24.ru/crack/?key=1034.
Serial key realPlayer and RealTimes Official Homepage – Real.com
Even though you would be able to use the same one for thousands of pcs as long as there is no digital rights management, it isn't legal. BRA POR Kelly Key Released: December 22,  Formats: CD, digital songwriter, record producer, and former professional basketball player. Projects featured today by our curators. VideoBuddy is a free downloader for Android. Electronic library. Download books free. Finding books https://autozapchasti24.ru/crack/?key=1029.
The Pirate Bay - Download movies, music, games and software
Enjoy our 45-day return policy. Other options New and used from $83.77. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. The instructional activity is great but the answer key is fantastic!
Product License Key Free
Expert testing, reviews and advice from Which. Loewe Soundbox Review https://autozapchasti24.ru/crack/?key=1033. Items in search results. The series, developed by Jason Rothenberg, is loosely based on the novel series of the same name by Kass Morgan. Games were always created to connect people, so two-player games are some of the best fun possible while playing video games.
Search and Free download a billion Ebook PDF files
Listen to albums and songs from Download. USA and Custom Shop guitars are typically stamped at the end of the fingerboard for neck-through/set-neck models and are on the neck plate for bolt-on models. Our members download database is updated on a daily basis. If you are keeping the software and want to use it longer than its trial time, we strongly encourage you purchasing the license key from Counter-Strike official website. Get cheap Books from The Works.
"Fmrte 5.2.5 License Serial Key" by Luis Weaver
Huntley Street is Canada's longest running daily television show and the sixth longest running daily television show in the world. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - Key plot details. TVPlayer: Watch Live TV Online For Free. I agree with some of the other people that it would be VERY helpful if in addition to being able to adjust the pitch, it would display the key that is currently being played. 100 kelly key cd player.
Baldwin Pianos - Company History - Serial Number Search
LoRa Alliance, Inc. LoRa Alliance Member Participation. Gordon Kelly | February 8, 2020 7: 30 am GMT. Stream the music you want and download your favorite songs to listen offline. The packaging claims to include MP3 versions on the disc also. Loaded: 0%. Remaining Time - Fullscreen Up Next.
- Answer Key Lesson Plans & Worksheets Reviewed by Teachers
- The 100 best bass players of all time
- GibbsCam Crack With License Key Download [Latest] – #
- Free Mp3 Downloads and Songs
- WATCH DOGS Steam Product Key Code Generator 2020 – Get-Cracked
- Ministry Fix Documentary Free
- 100 Huntley Street - Life Changing Stories
- Home - Cello Electronics (UK) Ltd
- Commercial Playground Equipment for Your Community
- Which software activation codes can Recover Keys retrieve
Takealot.com: Online Shopping
Cable built a factory in 1901 in St. Charles on 3.5 acres west of the Fox River. Learners are expected to be able to simplify and factor expressions and solve equations. Dallas Art Fair director Kelly Cornell. We are happy to exhibit you DriveClub (PS4) Keygen. I've been looking at discharge changers.
New & Second-Hand Guitars for Sale in Blaydon-on-Tyne
Bait Tank - 32 Gallon. When I just got a RAR file from a friend, and prepared to extract it to see the content in RAR archive, I found it asked for a password to extract. I have a 5 dollar bill with a star after the serial number. Free Treadmill User Manuals https://autozapchasti24.ru/crack/?key=1027.
Defence Wrap - 20 March‐ 2 April, 2017
- Defense Minister clears major Military reforms
- Ajit Doval’s U.S. visit to further strengthen India‐US ties
- Roadblocks on the Indo‐Russian projects
- India steps‐up efforts to supply Military Equipments to Myanmar
- Malaysian PM on 5‐day visit to India
- New Defense export strategy to be announced
- 3‐pronged strategy to ramp‐up Tejas production
- IN gets 3 Naval Systems from DRDO
- INS Vikramaditya successfully test fires Barak Missile
- Cabinet clears 2 proposals worth $1.85bn
- Boeing P8I replaces Tupolev TU142M Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- IN inducts INLCU L51 & a new weather monitoring System
- BEL reports Rs 88bn of provisional turnover during FY2017
- BDL and L&T sign MoU to export Torpedoes
- Samtel Avionics ties‐up with Hanwha for Military Applications
Defense Minister clears major Military reforms
- In its report submitted by DB Shekatkar Committee, made recommendations to enhance the combat potential of the all the 3 sections of the Indian Armed Forces. MoD has agreed to implement 90 of the approx. 200 recommendations made.
- Some of them are
- (1) create Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) post,
- (2) restructure higher defense structures,
- (3) move out non‐core areas like, NCC,
- (4) remove duplicity amongst the 3 areas,
- (5) conduct project audits at DRDO, OFB and make them accountable.
- These recommendations to be implemented in 2 years time period would translate to yearly savings of ~Rs 250bn.
- In order to boost the ‘Make in India’ PM is expected to soon announce the creation of CDS post and Strategic policy.
- Also IA has got Defense Ministry approval to cut down the number of Sahayaks or ‘buddies’ by 25% (indicating cut down of 10,000 Sahayaks of the total 40,000). This move comes after controversy erupted over the tasks IA Sahayaks perform for officers and junior commissioned officers. IA intends to replace these Sahayaks with civilians, who would be employed for officers in static formations such as the Army Headquarters, units in Delhi and not operational locations like battalions, brigades and division and corps headquarters. IN and IAF do not have such system in place. View:
- We view any such announcement to be very positive for the Indian Defense Ministry.
- Implementation of such above‐mentioned initiatives could create room for ~Rs 250bn of yearly savings.
- Money saved could be used towards the deployment of funds towards modernization and upgradation of Indian Defense Fleet. We won’t be surprised if allocation towards the Defense budget gets increased to over 2.0% levels in the next budget.
- National Security Adviser Ajit Doval visited USA second time after Trump came to power this week, where he met US Defense Secretary‐ Gen (Retd) James Mattis, Secretary of Homeland Security Gen (Retd.)‐ John Kelly and National Security Adviser‐ Lt. Gen. H R McMaster.
- Amongst the key areas discussed include, deepening of the counter‐terrorism co‐operation with India and maritime security.
- He also met Chairman of the powerful Senate Armed Services Committee‐ John McCain and Chairman of the powerful Senate Select Committee on Intelligence‐ Senator Richard Burr.
- Outcome of these meetings was a pledge to make a strong defense partnership between both the nations.
- Further, 2 of the Senators Mark Warner from Virginia and John Cornyn from Texas (Co‐chairs of the Senate India Caucus) have written joint‐letter to US Defense Secretary to push for the sale of F‐16 Fighter Jets. India has freezed upon 2 alternatives, Lockheed Martin’s F‐16 and Saab’s Gripen Fighter Jets.
- Last week, Russia signed 2 Long‐Term Service Agreements (LTSA) for spares delivery to India and allows HAL manufacture parts for 230 Su‐30MKI Fighter jets.
- As per this $ 300mn agreement, United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) and United Engine Corporation (UEC) will render technical support; provide maintenance services and spares to fleet for next 5 years.
- UAC also signed agreement with HAL to provide lifecycle support and maintenance for Mi‐17 helicopters,
- MiG‐29K fighter jet, T‐90 tanks and INS Vikramaditya Aircraft Carrier.
- One more agreement yet to take of is the supply of 60 Multi‐purpose Kazan Helicopters under Phase‐I, where the joint facilities would be set‐up in India to manufacture 140 helicopters.
- In order to expand Su‐30MKI fighter jets combat capabilities, Russia has offered to modernize the fleet by integrating new weapons and upgrading existing weapons and on‐board systems.
- A proposal worth $ 7‐8bn to upgrade the first batch of 80 Su‐30MKI fighter jets to ‘Super Sukhoi’s, would upgrade the plane to a 5th generation Aircraft. This development comes after UAC offered to upgrade the currently used AL‐31FP engines with its AL‐41F‐1S.
- HAL is making Su‐30MKI fighter jets under license from Russia since 2004. HAL is responsible for after‐sales support, snag disposition, on‐site repair, modification, and upgrade of Su‐30MKI fleet.
- This fleet is expensive and faces problems owing to high, premature failure rate of subsystems like engines, radars, missiles, avionics, etc. In 2014, the serviceability rates of Su‐ 30MKI fighter jets were at 46%.
- However, post setting‐up the Rs 4 bn after sales service centre for both, Su‐30MKI fighter jets & Helicopters, serviceability has increased to 60% (of the 230 Su‐30MKI fighter jets, 138 are ready for missions at a given time).
- MoD intends to take the serviceability levels to ~75%. The concern here is rapidity of repairs of line‐replaceable units and shop‐repairable units.
- Russians are reluctant to repair parts (costs ~25% of new items), instead push for supply of spares. As a result, attainment of MoD’s target of 75% serviceability levels would not be an easy cake walk.
- The proposed JV (Rostec Corp.‐49.5% and HAL‐ 50.5%) to manufacture Kazan Ka‐226T is as per an inter‐governmental agreement signed in Dec‐2015. This agreement assures localization of production and supply of 200 Light Multi‐role Ka‐226T over 9 year’s period. First 60 helicopters would be produced in Russia, while the remaining 140 helicopters will be produced in India. Currently price negotiations are going‐on.
- Russian Defense manufacturing is 100% government‐owned. For all spare supplies and above mentioned JV, Russia is okay with the involvement of DPSU’s only. In the back‐drop of increased thrust towards private sector participation, Russia has raised its concern about the technology transfer agreement to Indian players.
- We do not see Russia ceding to its demands on this matter. This matter is likely to be taken‐up at ministerial level discussion of both the countries.
- Till the time more clarity emerges on this point, we could see delays in MoD attaining its serviceability targets, procurement of Multi‐role Ka‐226T and other platforms.
- IAF officials have raised their concerns over the engine upgradation, on account of AL‐31’s perceived shortcomings. As a result, Russians have proposed a new fleet upgradation proposal.
- We are of view that the current money on the table could be deployed for other IAF upgradation programmes, hence, any deal materialization on this front could take at some time.
- In order to counter China’s position in Asian sub‐continent, India is targeting $2 bn of yearly exports over the next few years. Accordingly, MoD is steadily cranking up ties with Myanmar Defense.
- On Mar‐24, MoD announced that it has got a $37.9 mn (~Rs 2.6 bn) order to supply lightweight torpedo, a naval weapon system with an explosive warhead.
- The technology for this Lightweight Torpedo is developed by DRDO and the system will be manufactured by Bharat Dynamics and L&T.
- This is a follow‐up to the earlier order of Rs 1.8bn to supply Naval Sonars, Acoustic domes and directing gear to Myanmar.
- Malaysian PM Mohd. Najib Tun Abdul Razak is on a 5‐day (Mar‐30 to Apr‐4) official visit to India.
- On his third visit to India, both the sides are expected to discuss areas like, Trade and Investment, Infrastructure Projects, Defense Co‐operation, Air services arrangements, Tourism and Culture Relations as well as issues of mutual concern on regional and International Cooperation.
- Malaysian PM Najib is accompanied by a large team of delegates consisting representatives of top Malaysian companies. Many government‐to‐government Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) and contracts worth $ 5bn are likely to be signed and exchanged during this visit.
- Any Defense agreements signed between the 2 countries would be looked upon positively, as it would be towards the attainment of the $2bn of Defense export target set by the ex‐Defense Minister Mr. Manohar Parrikar.
- Malaysia has already invested $6 bn in India and another $ 6 bn worth of projects are under execution in India. Also, it has bid for many of the Road projects worth $1.2 to $1.4 bn in Rajasthan itself.
New Defense export strategy to be announced
- Currently, all exports (including defense exports) from India are covered under Export & Import (EXIM) Policy, which is formulated, issued and executed by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
- MoD is currently formulating a separate Defense Export Strategy to give fillip to the defense exports. This new policy framework would include areas like,
- (1) creation of Export Promotion Body, engaging Indian Missions/ Embassies abroad in export promotion,
- (2) export financing through Line of Credit,
- (3) better use of Offset policy,
- (4) export of indigenously developed Defense systems,
- (5) streamlining of the export regulation processes.
- In order to scale‐up capacity and meet requirements, a 3‐pronged strategy is being pursued by HAL.
- The first strategy is to outsource ‘Fuselage (body) and Wing’ production work to 3 private players with 2 years delivery period.
- Second strategy is to ramp‐up the production plan to 16 LCA’s/ year, and
- third one is to turn HAL in to an integrator.
- CCS has cleared HAL’s proposal worth Rs 13bn in Feb‐2017 to set‐up the 3rd Assembly line covering 30,000 sq.m. at Nekkaundi, Bangalore.
IN gets 3 Naval Systems from DRDO
- DRDO handed over 3 Naval Systems, USHUS‐II submarine sonar, directing gear for hullmounted sonar array, and Inertial navigation system for ship applications (INS‐SA) to IN on Mar‐24.
- Defense Minister also released 2 products developed by DRDO, IP‐based secure phone and the Gallium Nitride Technology.
- IP‐based secure phone incorporates an indigenous encryption algorithm on "trustworthy hardware platform" to provide high level of secrecy to voice & data for communication of strategic and tactical plans of Armed Forces.
- Gallium Nitride Technology will help in the development of nexgen Radars, Seekers and Communication systems, which would find application in Light Combat Aircrafts.
- This is a positive development as all the 5 products mentioned above have been imported to date.
- USHUS‐II is a package of several sonars, which includes passive sonar, active sonar, intercept sonar, obstacle avoidance sonar and underwater telephony.
- All the 5 products, once installed would significantly enhance the navigation systems and the communication networks of the Carriers/ Submarines.
- MoD earlier indicated that 5 kilo class submarines, billed as IN’s underwater workhorses, will have state of the art USHUS‐II sonar suites. There is a proposal to fit these Sonars with Arihant class Submarines.
- INS Vikramaditya, a floating Airfield carrier with length of 284 m and maximum beam of 60 m can carry 30+ Aircrafts, comprising MiG‐29Ks, Kamov‐31s, Kamov‐28s, ALH‐Dhruv & Chetak Helicopters.
- On Mar‐22, IN successfully conducted its maiden trial firing of the newly installed Barak Short range Surface‐to‐Air Missile System (B‐SRSAM) from its Aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya.
- During the trial firing, this missile was fired against live low flying high speed target and the target was successfully engaged and destroyed.
- This Israelis Barak‐2 Missile was taken out from a de‐commissioned warship and fitted into INS Vikramaditya by cutting its deck. The firing was conducted as part of the 'Operational Readiness Inspection' of Western Fleet.
- This 44,500tn Carrier commissioned in Nov‐2013 at Severodvinsk, Russia and was originally scheduled to have Long‐Range Surface‐to‐Air Missile System (LR‐SAM), currently under joint development with Israel.
- Delay in the development have left the carrier with no choice and currently does not have its own Air Defense system.
- As a result, it was forced to rely on support ships in the carrier battle group for any further Air cover.
- With the deployment of SRSAM, we expect INS Vikramaditya to get some boost in its Air Defense Systems.
- CCS on Mar‐30 cleared 2 Defense proposals worth $ 1.85bn (~Rs 120.25bn).
- The first one is $ 650mn (~Rs 42.25bn) deal for procurement of 100 K9 Vajra‐T tracked 155mm/ 52 caliber Artillery system from L&T for IA.
- The second proposal is a $ 1.2bn (~Rs 78bn) deal to acquire 32 Dhruv Advanced light helicopters (ALH) for IN and ICG.
- RFP for the procurement of 100 K9 Vajra‐T tracked 155mm/ 52 caliber Artillery systems was first floated in Jan‐2011 and 4 bidders including Tata, OFB, BEML and L&T led JV participated in the bid. Thereafter on completion of the evaluation process in Sep‐2016, L&T was informed about ministry’s decision. On completion of the bench marking process, L&T the only qualified bidder was announced as the bid winner. This bid has been invited under ‘Buy Global’ category.
- The second project cleared was to buy the indigenously developed ALH from HAL, where both, IN and ICG would get 16 choppers each. This contract also covers Performance Based Logistics (PBL) for 5 years to 16 Helicopters of the ICG.
- PBL would ensure availability of products to customer and here the responsibility gets transferred to contractor. PBL envisages rewards or penalties based on the performance.
- L&T partnered with Samsung for this 155 mm Artillery Guns. K9 Vajra‐T Gun is a variant of the Samsung Techwin K9 Thunder. These Artillery guns are specially designed for operations in the desert areas.
- This long awaited project getting the Cabinet nod, gives big boost to L&T’s Defense division’s growth prospects for FY2018 and there‐after. Even though this project has been awarded under the ‘Buy Global’ category, the K9 Vajra‐T gun will be made at L&T’s Talegaon plant, Pune.
- First 10 guns would be supplied by L&T to IA within 18 months of signing the contract, and the balance 90 guns would be supplied in next 2 years.
- Clearance to acquire 32 Dhruv Advanced light helicopters (ALH) is a big positive for HAL, as their Order book would grow by ~Rs 78bn.
- HAL is awaiting EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) certification for the civil variant of Dhruv. Once Dhruv gets EASA certification HAL sees huge export potential for Dhruv.
- It has already tied‐up with Israel’s Israel Aircraft Industries to market Dhruv Helicopter worldwide. HAL expects to close a deal with Asian countries like, Myanmar, Indonesia and Sri Lanka where the negotiations are ongoing at various stages.
- On a whole, this announcement is positive for L&T and HAL.
- On Mar‐29, Tupolev TU142M, Long Range Maritime Reconnaissance Anti‐Submarine Warfare (LRMR‐ASW) Aircraft was de‐inducted by IN after 29 year of service at INS Rajali, Arakkonam, TN.
- Most of the serving and retired INAS (Indian Naval Air Squadron) 312 officers were present.
- This TU142M Long Range Maritime Patrol aircraft was first inducted into INAS 312 at Dabolim, Goa from erstwhile USSR in 1988. Thereafter, it shifted its base permanently to INS Rajali in 1992.
- This aircraft has distinguished service track record of 30,000+ hours of accident free flying.
- A total of 8 Tupolev TU142M were inducted by IN and only 3 of them were in operations at the time of this de‐induction.
- Boeing’s P‐8I Aircraft post its induction in Nov‐2015 is the replacement for Tupolev TU142M.
- It is already integrated into the operational grid of IN.
- In Jan‐2009 MoD awarded $2.1 bn contract to Boeing for supply of 8 P‐8I (Poseidon Eight India) planes to IN, as a replacement for Tupolev TU142M. Thereafter in mid‐2016, CCS cleared $1 bn repeat contract to procure another 4 of the P‐8I planes.
- Boeing’s P‐8I is armed with Harpoon Block‐II Missiles, MK‐54 Lightweight torpedoes, Rockets and depth charges.
- P‐8I Aircraft is produced by Boeing‐led industry team, comprising CFM International (Engines), Northrop Grumman (Directional Infra‐red Counter‐measures & Electronic Support measures System), Raytheon (Radars), Spirit AeroSystems (Fuselage), BAE Systems and GE Aviation.
- Also P‐8I is integrated with BEL’s Communication systems (IFF Interrogator & Transponder System), Avantel’s Mobile Satellite System, Dynamatic’s Power & Mission Equipment cabinet, Tata’s APU Door fairings and radomes and ECIL’s Speech secrecy System.
- This indicates more work flow possibly for these Indian companies once works on 4 of the P‐8I Aircrafts gains momentum.
- On a whole, we are of view that P‐8I developed by Boeing is world‐class and up to‐date from technology point of view (v/s Tupolev TU142M) and is well equipped to handle IN’s long‐range maritime snooping and Anti‐submarine warfare capabilities.
- IN has successfully commissioned INLCU L51 on Mar‐28, 2017 at Port Blair.
- This surveillance ship is deployed for checking poaching, illegal fishing, drug trafficking and other unlawful activities in the Indian Ocean region.
- This Ship with displacement of 900 tn, 62.8 m in length and 11 m in breadth will be armed with 30 mm CRN ‐91 guns, 12.7 mm Heavy Machine Guns and 7.62 mm Medium Machine Guns.
- Also, state‐of‐the art Electronic Warfare suite is deployed for early detection of adversaries.
- This LCU made by Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE) has a lift capacity of up to 216 persons (includes 160 fully equipped soldiers, 56 crew and 145 tn of military equipment.
- Also, it has a Vehicle lift capacity is 1‐ 65 tn tank (like Arjun) or 2‐ 45 tn tanks (like T‐72/80), or 4‐ 13.5 tn BMP Infantry Fighting Vehicles.
- In another development IN on Mar‐28 unveiled Integrated Aviation Meteorological System (IAMS), Rajali Air Station TN to ensure increased accuracy in their Weather Monitoring systems.
- Implementation of IAMS is to modernize the Infrastructure across 9 of the Naval Air Stations (NAS).
- This is the first LCU Mark‐IV ship commissioned by IN. In Sep‐2011, GRSE awarded Rs 21bn contract to make 8 of such ships.
- All 8 of them have been released by GRSE and are undergoing trials.
- In order to ramp‐up execution, GRSE outsourced major chunk of work to small Shipyards in‐and‐around Kolkata.
BEL reports Rs 88bn of provisional turnover during FY2017
- In a press release dated April 1, 2017 BEL reported that it has clocked provisional revenues of about Rs 88bn for FY2017, reflecting ~19% yoy increase. Reported provisional revenues are ahead of our estimates of Rs 82.7bn.
- Execution of projects like, Akash Weapon Systems, Handheld Thermal Imager with Laser Range Finder, 3D Tactical Control Radar, Weapon Locating Radar, Upgraded L70 Guns, Fire Control Systems, Hull Mounted Sonar, Radio relays, Elements of Integrated Air Command and Control Systems, Ship borne Electronic Warfare Systems in our view contributed to such strong top‐line numbers for FY2017.
- On the back of such strong execution, we expect the company to report better than expected EPS estimate of Rs 63.9/share for FY2017.
- Strong bid pipeline, coupled with their strong market positioning, should help BEL report strong financial performance, going forward. We continue to maintain BUY rating on the stock with price target of Rs 192/share.
- On Mar‐27 Bharat Dynamics Ltd. (BDL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with L&T to export Light Weight Torpedoes (LWT‐XP) designed and developed by Naval Science & Technology Laboratory (NSTL).
- Currently, NSTL torpedoes are deployed in the IN Ships.
- BDL is the lead manufacturer of all the indigenously developed Missiles with its production units at Telangana and Andhra.
- With the technology transfer from NSTL, BDL will start manufacturing Torpedoes, going forward.
- This is a positive development as private sector participation continues to increase in the Indian Defense eco‐system.
- India in Mar‐2017 had signed $ 37.9mn contract with Myanmar to supply Lightweight Torpedoes.
- In order to fulfill the requirement for this contract, we expect BDL & L&T to combinedly work and deliver the Torpedoes to Myanmar government.
- L&T in our view offers Torpedo Ladle Cars (TLC) in various capacities (from 175‐400 tn) to meet the transport requirement of hot metals at their Steel plants. L&T designs and manufactures TLC’s at their integrated manufacturing facility in Odisha, which is equipped with advanced features, like, Automated Positioning systems, On‐board Weighing systems, Online tracking systems, etc.
- We expect L&T’s share of this project to be somewhere around Rs 800mn.
- Delhi based Samtel Avionics has formed joint venture with Hanwha Systems, South Korea to manufacture products of avionics and military applications.
- This JV aims to manufacture Military Electronics, Optronics for Guided Missile, Rockets, Guided Missiles and Laser‐Guided Bombs (LGB).
- Samtel over the years has built capabilities in Airborne Electro‐Optic Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS), and packages to upgrade Armoured Vehicles (including day and night sights, Fire Control Systems, Ballistic Computer, smart computers with displays).
- Hanwha Systems on the other hand, is a South Korea Defense company specializing in Naval and Air Command, Control, Communication, Computer and Intelligence (C4I), Guided Weapons, Electronic Warfare (EW) and Future Combat Systems.
- This is a second JV for Hanwha Group. Earlier, through Hanwha Techwin it collaborated with L&T to provide Artillery Guns for IA. It is still waiting for this project to be awarded.
- As part of this JV, Hanwha has agreed to the full transfer of technology for 3‐4 platform project opportunities that they are pursuing.
- With 3‐4 JV’s already vying for the same emerging pie, it needs to be seen, which all Joint Ventures would emerge victorious.
- Notably, companies with in‐house capabilities like, BEL would still enjoy edge over other players for next 2‐3 years as they have high indigenization component to offer, which should help them quote competitive pricing.
- Further, smaller Defense companies like, Premier Explosives would see increased competition 2‐3 years down the line, from this JV as Samtel would get access to technology for making Seekers.
By Indian Defence Forum
[Table] IAmA: IAM Kelly Ogden, bassist/singer in the band The Dollyrots. We're in a van driving across the US on tour. AMA!
Link to submission (Has self-text)
Link to my post
|Hi Ms. Ogden, I'm a big fan and kickstarter backer, thanks for doing an AMA and congrats on the new album.It's so great ya'll were able to get that out on your own. Do the Dollyrots take up all your time, or do you have a day job? If so, what do you do when you're not touring or recording? "A Little Messed Up" was so peppy and upbeat, compared to songs about wreckage, cheating boyfriends and mass extinctions. Was that the direct result of finding someone special in your life, or were you just in a more upbeat place when you wrote it?||Usually The Dollyrots = my every waking minute but in-between records money can get really low. I've been helping out with A&R at Daisy Rock Guitars most recently. Best "job" ever. 2.HA. It's so strange but I'm not really sure where it all comes from. It can be my life, family, something happening in the World, another song, a book... After "Because I'm Awesome" I think I felt a little more at ease with my decision to be a musician. That was such a fun time for the band... touring galore, tv spots, and "livin the dream mannn."|
|Since you guys struck out on your own for this album, what has been the hardest part of not having a record label? For instance, were there certain things the label took care of for you (promoting the album, booking shows) that you have to do on your own now? What have been the major pros/cons of doing this album alone?||Well it was the hardest but most satisfying thing I've ever done. I think the Kickstarter mailing was the hardest part. My apartment looked like semi truck of merch exploded in it for months! BUT the response from the fans has been worth every sleepless night and paper cut. Labels definitely have their place. We wouldn't have been able to do this without the experience of being on labels and learning how it all works. The best part was the freedom to do whatever we wanted at every step without having to convince anyone but ourselves.|
|Do you think an independent label move is sustainable for experienced bands such as yours? Could you invision a self-directed label as your new identity? Many big artists have followed this route to success including Dolly Parton, Ani DiFranco, Prince, Public Enemy and of course, Black Flag's SST or Dischord Records to name a few! Perhaps: Quito Records?||I think it's the only sustainable option for us. By retaining ownership we can actually make a living. Hopefully. We released it under Arrested Youth Records and RED is distributing it. If this actually works we'll be ready to do it again in about a year or so! Quito Records!|
|Kelly, Who are your favorite bass players (past or present), and who has influenced you the most, musically speaking. What do you like to read while you are out on the road? Fave books? You're an awesome role model for young women, aaand you give the best hugs of any musician I've ever received.||Fav bassists: Kim Deal, Chris Novoselic, Erik Chandler, Kim Gordon, Lemmy, Dee Dee Ramone, John Fields. Books: anything I'm given along the way. Really. We have to pack light so I can't really bring books. I'll start with one and trade along the way usually. I love fantasy, the classics, and rock books of course. THANK YOU! I do my beast.|
|On the Road by Jack Kerouac. You tore out the pages and put them in the kickstarter packages of random stuff. :-)||Yes I did! Hope you got a good page!|
|Are you doing an ama because you're awesome?Also what were the pros and cons of your kickstarter?||Uh, like, totally. ;) Kickstarter pros: Learned people actually like what we do. Control of the whole album process. I got to send out tons of bits of myself (including locks of hair, maybe I'll get cloned!) to people who care. I feel like I got a lot closer to our fan base. Now they're more like friends. It was really cool to have them be involved from the start instead of just getting the record once it's finished. Kickstarter cons: SPREADSHEET FROM HELL. It was tough to know the cost vs profit margins on things so we ended up spending a lot more than we planned on shipping. I haven't seen my friends in months and if I did I always had to leave to do Kickstarter stuff. But would I do it again... not sure. By the time it's time again I bet I will forget about all the tough stuff.|
|Without a label, the spreadsheet from hell sounds like great demographic research. Do you ever sort by zip code to see where to plan your tour dates?||That would be really smart but the address field is one cell. There MUST be a way! We just throw pins at a map.|
|You're soooper hot, but you've only done a couple of sexy cheesecake photoshoots in your whole career. And a line from the new album is "You're a porn star, rock star / six of one, half-dozen of the other!" So I don't know what my question is, but it's something about sexiness in music these days. What do you think? Did it ever used to just be about the music, man, or has T&A always been around?||Ha. Well thanks. Rock n Roll = sex. I mean literally... there's no question about that. It's how it's used that gets weird for women. I mean Iggy Pop can writhe around topless and it's totally cool but Kathleen Hannah takes off her top and it's totally different. We've all just gotta do what feels right to us. Rock n roll is freedom. If I want to take my clothes off and run into the North Sea and let people take photos (insert true story guy) that shouldn't really matter.|
|Pics or it didnt happen ;)||I'm sure someone has them! You might need to wait for Scotland to wake up. It was in Aberdeen.|
|What's up with all the drummers in the Dollyrots? Is it you or Luis?||HHAAHA! It's a tough life being in a band... most of the drummers have decided it was just time to move on &/or grow up. It's hard to have relationships and I said it before but it's really unstable financially. It's not for everyone. AND Luis and I have been friends since we were kids so inevitably we're kind of a pair. That's gotta be hard since we like to keep it a three-piece.|
|Who is your favorite band of all time? and who inspired you to play bass?||You'd think I'd finally have an answer for this but no... how about top 3? Against Me, Beatles, Breeders. Kim Deal did it. edit: fer spellin good.|
|Kelly! The new album is really fantastic. When you switched from an academic path to one of punk rock, what are some of the initial goals you set for yourself and what are some unexpected difficulties you never expected you'd run into?||Thanks! I'm pretty proud of it! The first goal was to get to Los Angeles, and get a record deal. From where I came from (90's kid in FL) that was the most logical first step. The next goal was to get on the road. Then NO DAY JOB! I think the hardest part has been not giving up when it gets tough. Usually those moments come on the road after no sleep, too many drinks and the loneliness kicks in. Sometimes when we're in the songwriting mode it can get really hard too... Luis and I have been writing together for over 10 years but there's still a lot of emotion and tugging put into every song. Being a musician is also REALLY financially unstable. But I expected that.|
|Which one of you does the most driving? I know there is someone who can't drink that ends up driving. Hope fully that isn't you. When you guys coming to Phoenix, Az?||THANKS! Luis does a lot of the driving during the day but we tr to bring a tour managedriver for the nights. We like boooze!|
|I would be nervous if Luis was driving. He looks like he could have fits of road rage. haha.||He's actually a really calm dude when he's not strapped to a guitar!|
|Hi Kelly! What's the meaning behind "Promised Call"? I love the song, but I feel like it's about more than waiting for a call from a crush.||Most of our songs start in one place and morph to include other ideas as it grows. That one is definitely about pining over someone but it's also a little snapshot of my life at the time. It was college... veggi dogs and midnight trips to Wal-Mart. Sarasota FL. Side note... Luis and I actually applied to be night time shelf stockers at that Wal-mart and never got a call.|
|They probably saw where you guys went to college and decided it wasn't worth it to hire a couple of New College troublemakers. That, or the manager didn't want to hire people with IQs double his/hers.||Both!|
|Being such an awesome role model, and having experience in LA's music scene, what's the best piece of advice you've been given by your mentors (or from where ever) for young women interested in a music career? In a related note, how can I, as a father, raise/encourage/support a kickass, punk rock daughter like yourself?||Awww thanks Jesse. I've had a lot of great advice. I think there's this idea that it's all really catty but to be honest the good stuff has far outweighed the dumb stuff. Joan Jett told me to just work at my craft and be myself. That's pretty much it. I try not to worry about trends or about what other people think which is a little tricky when it comes to the whole role model thing. It's a blurry little line.. the rock n roll life and being someone young girls can look up to. But I'm grateful. It keeps me inspired.|
|What's the hardest part of touring?||The diarrhea. Seriously. I still get nervous every show. There are hundreds of girls who found themselves in the bathroom right before I was about to play that can attest to this. Hey. Everybody poops. Link to imgur.com|
|Can I tell people that I was in your band but I was too punk rock so you had to kick me out?||Hell yeah. Here's a pic of me and you for proof. Link to imgur.com|
|What was the inspiration behind your favorite self-composed song(s)?||Out of LA... Kim Deal bass line and the road. Tour is such a bittersweet experience. Such extreme ups and downs.|
|What is your most favorite and least favorite dollyrot song?||Most favorite: Twist Me to the Left Least Favorite: it's hard. they're like my children. My least favorite one to play live is Om Nom Nom... can't get it right!|
|Any funny tour stories about other bands?||This is always tricky... what to spill... Well I terrified Joan Jett in San Diego once after I split my head open and ran past her covered in blood as she was walking up to the stage. The Buzzcocks had a Boston CD in their bus and Diggle would do a "More Then A Feeling" sing along every night (Pete hated it) and we'd all scream the lyrics to "Smells Like Teen Spirit." When they toured with Nirvana Kurt told them it was the same song. And Bowling for Soup... every night is full of stories with them. One night in the front of the bus a few of the dudes plucked out each others pubes with pliers and tried to fill a water bottle. Another night we stopped at a 24hour Wal Mart and I bought a slingshot and paint balls. We then went outside and shot each other in the back. BAD IDEA. Here's mine: Link to imgur.com ANd we're in a van with Prima Donna right now. 1st show is tonight. !0 minutes ago I started yelling for the driver to pull over because I thought we blew a tire... turns out it was Kepi Ghoulie's song Rock n Roll Shark.|
|Will you Have a waffle with me?||Can it be at a Waffle House?|
|Of course what self respecting performer gets waffles anywhere else? How do you waffle at the house? plain, berry, or pecan?||I like plain with a lot of butter and a little syrup. 2 eggs over medium and grits wiyth LOTS of salt and pepper on the side.|
|I with ya, except the grits, i have to get hash brown smothered and covered. preferred beverage go!||Now I'm hungry!|
|Hi kelly! i am a big fan of your band, but mostly a big fan of your dog. :) So would you rather fight one luis-sized quito or 100 quito-sized luises?||TERRIFYING OPTIONS! Luis isn't that big so one Luis' sized Quito it is.|
|A luis-sized quito would certainly be a cuter way to die, but imagine the amplified effect of a luis-sized quito's expressed anal glands...still sticking with your answer??||AHHH worst dumpster behind a sushi place in The Valley on a 108 degree summer day. Sticking with my answer. I'm almost used to it.|
|You don't want it G rated, so can we talk about sex? If so, just curious, does a long tour kill a girl's appetite? If it doesn't then how does that itch get scratched? Yes, I like mixing metaphors :)||Hahaha. That kinda sounds gross. Definitely don't scratch a girl down there. It depends... I mean I get REALLY tired but we're all just animals right?|
|Saw you guys so many times in the early days at places like Mr T's and The Echo. It's great to see you still going strong. Do you stay in touch wi any LA bands from that era? And what the hell was up with 8-Bit's live shows? Kinda amazing, but also entirely baffling.||I LOVE 8-Bit! They were so crazy and the songs were so catchy awesome Nintendo dancy good. We keep in touch with almost all those bands. There's actually a documentary that Dave (one of the drummers in the Kiss or Kill Scene made and when it premiered last year it really brought us all together. Here's the trailer if you wanna go back in time... Link to www.youtube.com|
|I was thinking about building a swimming pool in my backyard shaped like a rabbit. Do you think I can wear a witches hat after halloween?||Can we fill the pool with peeps? And witches hats are always in style. How is that even a question?|
|How come i never feel satisfied after eating a snickers candy bar?||Because it's not bacon.|
|Hey guys, I played in a band called Gertie Fox. We rocked a few shows with you guys at Mr. T's Bowl in Highland Park many years ago. Glad to see you guys are still at it. I miss getting in the van and touring. Anyway, do you think there is still a true DIY scene out there across the country? Or is indie rock just another label for people to categorize music? Anyhow, keep rocking!||Hey! You guys were great! I think it's actually easier to be a DIY band now. I think the label indie rock has become more about a sound than an ethic. Kinda like what happened to "Alternative" music in the 90's. With social networking, TuneCore, Bandcamp and fundraising platforms like Kickstarter if there are people who want your music it's not hard to get it to them. Even if you don't tour or have a distro deal you can still get music to people for almost free!|
|Is Kelly Dollyrot married or in a long term relationship? If not, is she open to random proposals from rabid fans?||I love proposals regardless of my status!|
|So were you born awesome or did some event in your life make you awesome? Huge fan of you guys, you rocked at the Bootleg when I saw you weeks ago. It was awesome to meet you and everything.||I come from awesome... my family is amazing. They're not musical but they've always encouraged me to be myself and do whatever I'm passionate about. Even if they think it's crazy. Picking up a guitar was probably a major turning point. And happy to rock you.|
|If you had only primitive weapons, and had to fight a dinosaur to the death in a "Dinosaur Death Match", what is the biggest dinosaur you think you could defeat? You don't have to give a specific dinosaur, just give us a general size. Also you can't set traps.||No traps huh... Pure physical strength? I could take a big one if the scales were rough and I could scurry up it's back and get to the neck. If I were to kill anything I'd want it to be fast and as painless as possible you know. I could take a triceratops from below. I just hopped on a Sinclair dinosaur at the gas station... good timing.|
|Would you rather fight one horse sized duck or 50 duck sized horses? Also, if you even have them, do you plan to release the rest of the green demo songs?||HA! I've been bitten by a bird and a horse. 50 duck sized horses! Beaks hurt! But I don't really want to fight. Can I just pet the duck sized horse?|
|Boring question but what do your family think of what you do. I only ask because after 10 years and 4 albums you guys haven't really "hit it big". EDIT: Extra question, what's your opinion on the popular pop-punk scene (All Time Low, You Me At Six etc)? Also, I can't wait to see you in October.||I know it's been hard on them. We're really close... my parents, my sister and me. When we moved to CA I cried the whole way and wanted to go home the first 2 years but I really felt like I had to do this. I think they get it now. When we were on CSI:NY I think they relaxed a little. They come to shows and I told them Dublin was my favorite place to play so... they're going to Dublin in October to see us play! (This is huge, my parent's are not really travelers!) It must be really hard as a parent to see your child throw away a safe successful career in Biology to move across the country to be in a rock band. Edit: missed last part... For better or worse I really don't follow that scene. I listen to bands we meet along the way that I love and still love the music I listened to when I was a kid. That's probably why we end up playing with Buzzcocks, Go Gos, Bowling for Soup, the Breeders etc... And we've never really felt welcome in that scene for whatever reason. I NEVER read comments on PunkNews if that means anything to you.|
|These have all been such tame questions for an AMA! my question: do you ever fantasize about me?||Finally! I do sometimes fantasize about something weirder...|
|I knew it.||Link to imgur.com|
|Is Chris Burney as funny in person as he is on Twitter? Also, did you fuck him? Please tell me you fucked Chris. I'm a guy. I would fuck Chris.||Yes he is. He is one of the funniest people I have ever known. And not yet. I'm hoping I'll get lucky on the UK tour.|
|Kelly, Popbang Radio has been playing you guys non stop since we heard "Kick Me To The Curb". You have a ton of internet and college radio support, but do you ever get frustrated that corporate radio hasn't really caught on to you guys yet?||Nah. I'd rather be a working band for a long time than a one hit wonder. If it happened now we might gain a bunch of fair weather fans for a little while but it'll be the real ones we make music for down the road that still support us.|
|Kelly, what is the set list like for this tour? Mostly new stuff, a pretty even mix of old and new? How long is the show? Bonus Question: thong or boy briefs?||Something like Hyperactive, New College, I Wanna Go, Brand New Key, Satellite, Interaction, Twist Me to the Left, Because I'm Awesome, Starting Over Again, Beach Boy, and a few others here and there. It's about 40 mins most nights. It'll be a little shorter in the UK. And it depends on the outfit and the mood. Both. ;)|
|HA! I've been bitten by a bird and a horse. 50 duck sized horses! Beaks hurt! But I don't really want to fight. Can I just pet the duck sized horse?||Oops... Green Demo question... I figure we'll release a record of our favorite demos and rare recordings eventually. There are a ton of them.|
|Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for doing this, you and Luis are both so awesome. 2 questions: What's your favourite blink-182 songs? What's a band or song you like that most people would not expect? Thanks!||Nice user name! Dammit and Small Things. Unexpected... Louis Jordan.|
|Hey! I'm Kathryn! First off, your new album kicks ass! I dig the subtle use of some synths. To start with the questions... Are those synths? or some of Luis' crazy pedals? I'm a guitarist, mostly focused on blues, funk and rock but I'm trying to get myself to sing! How can i transition my voice from uncut bluesy style to a rockish style, which I aim for!? Also, any tips on how to write impersonal songs (lyrics) to start out that sound good and are just FUN to perform? How can prevent nervousness singing!? I've been a guitarist with no nerves for a while but vocally its totally different! Finally... what are the chords for Hyperactive? Did you change the key in the single version from the demo version? Im confused! hehe :D thanks Kelly! You rock. You're one of those motivating rocker chicks that inspires me do to anything I want musically and everywhere esle! Thanks! WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO ARIZONA?! <3.||Hey! Those are synths all right! We've always stayed away from them because we were worried about the songs working live but not this time! If we heard a melody we stuck it in there! We decided live shows are just that and we can do whatever we want with the recordings. As far as singing just keep writing and you'll find your voice. I'm not sure how you start but I find if I just play a riff and make grunts or hum along to it words come out. Don't over think it and you'll probably get some pretty silly stuff. As far as nerves go... I still haven't figured it out. I usually have A LITTLE something to drink. But not too much or you'll be dried out and end up just yelling. (Trust me, I've learned the hard way.) And I'm not sure if we changed Hyperactive. It's possible... Intro: C A F C Verse: C G F C PRE: F G Chorus: C G F C C A F C And hopefully I'll see youon our way back West after the UK in November. Keep at it! You're gonna be awesome.|
|Oh, I'm familiar!! What is the best show you've ever played, and why? (crowd?Venue?city? etc) Thanks!||I think my favorite ever was Dublin at The Academy in October 2010 with Bowling for Soup, A and Forever the Sickest Kids. I've never played in a city for the first time and had a crowd know so many words and be so enthusiastic. It was so awesome my family is flying there for the show Oct 18th.|
|Love yall. Just one question. When are yall going to come play Austin Tx?||Maybe on our way home from the East Coast after the UK Tour... That would be November. If not then really soon I'm sure. SXSW at the latest.|
|Hey thanks for the AMA. Honestly this is the first I've heard of you but I respect anyone with the balls to leave everything behind and chase their dreams. Anyways, I've been playing music (drums) as a hobby for about 8 years. I'd love to pursue it as a career. What are some must-haves before committing to music full time? Got any tips for living life on the road (saving money, staying sane)? Is this a dream you can pursue from Small Town, USA or should someone look look into moving to a major music hub? Thanks!||Just do it! You'll have no choice but to make it work. Learn to cook... that will save you loads of money. frugal is great for general tips too. The sanity part is tricky I figure it's like anyone who is self-employed. You just never really feel totally secure. But that's the trade off. You've gotta do what makes your life good every day. And I really think most musicians can do this anywhere they can find a band or people they feel inspired by. The internet really changed things... when we started out there was no such thing as Social Networking so it made a lot of sense to move to LA but now... not so important. Any one else have input? I only know my story so... :)|
|Have you ever done anythign on stage that you looked back on and thought wow that was crazy?||A couple times... we were opening for the Breeders one night and I got into a car accident right before it. I had to get my head stapled shut and must've had a bit of a concussion or something because I totally Blacked out in the middle of a song. Another time we were at the Triple Rock in Minneapolis and I had a huge delicious veggie meatloaf meal, then too much whiskey, then the band before us turned ALL THE LIGHTS off and played with 3 strobe lights going off. I don't know what happened but I puked and felt really really weird. I have no recollection of the show and ended up splitting my finger open so I was covered in a blood stripe from my left ear to my right toes. And one time... I mooned the crowd in Philly.|
|All that other stuff does seem crappy but mooning the crowd makes for an automatic awesome show, had to be lucky to be in the crowd that day!||Oh.. it's on the internet. I'm sure you can find it.|
|Why didn't you use Hanley's song? Reigning Monarchs, Red Car and you guys.. what would it take to make that happen?||Sweetconfusion... you've got me confused! We did use the Hanley/USA Mike song on the album... FU Famous. Is that what you mean? And it's awesome when you get to meet and work with the people you've looked up to. We're always game.|
|I remember being on vacation one year in 2004. A friend of mine and I met this girl who was staying in a room near ours and she introduced me to you guys. First song I heard was Kick Me to the Curb, and my favorite would have to be your cover of Brand New Key. As for my questions, do you do your own makeup or do you have someone else who does? Also, what would your favorite makeup brand be? Aaaand, would you knit me an awesome scarf? haha.||Nice! I'm grateful to that girl! AS far as make-up goes sometimes I have someone do it for photo shoots and big shows but 90% of it is my doing for better or worse. I have crappy skin so I've gotten great at the concealefoundation combo move and my method with eyes is just keep putting black on and it'll look cool! No real brand loyalty... I like Mac, Stella, Nars, Revlon, whatever! And keep an eye on my Etsy page /prettypunkshop. Seems like you guys want scarves so I'll get to work. xo!|
|Hmm... my booze to Hanley ratio is usually pretty high, so I might be mis-remembering. I thought they wrote a song for 'A Little Messed Up.' Shrug, that's what I get for not talking to people as often as I should. How is Quito(sp?)||Ahhh... we wrote FU Famous on the new album (The Dollyrots) with Kay and Mike! Quito is great. Sitting on the back bench next to me rolling through the Rockies.|
|What is it like working with Bowling For Soup and Patent Pending so much? And why did you choose to cover The Bitch Song and Little Miss Impossible on One Big Happy? P.S. Thanks for following me back on twitter!||It's like having a rock n roll family. That's one of the best parts of all of this. You make such strong bonds along the way. Life long friends. And picking those songs was easy... just did our favorites! You got it!|
|Hmmm...question... What city/state/country would you like to live in if you were to move from LA (and Florida)?||Tricky Whit! I fantasized about moving to Dingle, Ireland when I visited. Minneapolis always seems like a good idea then we go in winter and it's -8 degrees.|
|KELLY! I miss you and I can't wait to see you SOOON! ;) I just wanted to tell you that the new album IS AMAZING and it hasn't stopped blasting out of my car speakers! The most serious question I can think to ask right now is : What inspires you to do what you do? Also...favorite color? Hmmm. <3.||HOORAY! You and everyone else who likes it. I will do this as long as people care. and GREEN! When I was a kid I wanted a pink bike but my parents got me a green one... now it's my favorite. I GOT A BIKE!|
|how much Taco Bell do you eat?||We eat Taco Bell almost every single day on tour. Seriously.|
|Nah, just bars so far. Here are some pics! Do you have an idea for a design? I can't make them in time for tonight's show (welcome to colorado!!) but I'd be happy to send it on!||COOOL! Our logo? Screeching Quito? Link to imgur.com|
|How many people tell you they give kids your music? I have both me nieces, ages 7 & 10, singing "Because I'm Awesome"||Lots... it's a little weird... because it's not REALLY kids music but it works. I mean I was singing some really weird stuff along to the radio when I was a kid. Like 2 live crew.|
|Who has more tattoos? Kelly, Luis or Quito?||I do... with a whopping 1! I did a crescent moon on my ankle myself when I was 17. It's pretty faded now.|
|Kelly! You are the reason I picked up bass! It was awesome meeting you at warped tour 08, Carson I think... We drew mustaches on Katy Perry's album. Do you have any odd pre-show rituals?||Oh yeah!!! And wow! I bet you're better than me by now! My pre-show ritual starts 45 mins before and goes a little something like this: 2 whiskeys, then diarrhea, vocal warm ups, a beer and general freak outs about having a set list, people not being on the guest list when they should be and whether people are actually showing up. VERY glamorous.|
|Well, I believe most fans would like to know...who was your favorite Mormon girlfriend in high school?||Liz of course!!! Is this you?|
|What was/is it like playing with bowling for soup?||As fun and awesome as you could ever imagine. They're great guys and there's no ego, bullshit, or drama. It's really just One Big Happy family. ;)|
|when are you guys coming back to tulsa?!||Maybe on our way back from the East Coast in November.. if not then SOOON!|
|Kelly, when you come back to PGH can we sup dudes?||OH PLEASE! I miss suppin' dudes with you! Sept 27th. We'll be suppin dudes together!|
|If "most of us" are not familiar with the band, why the fuck would we be interested in asking you anything?||Are you familiar with music? I might know a few things about playing it, writing it, touring if you're interested. If not thanks for the Link to imgur.com ;)|
|Hey Kelly, what is your favorite cereal?||As a treat? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. What I eat, Kashi Go Lean.|
|Heyo Kelly, kickstarter backer here. How many times do you think you have seen Shawshank Redemption? Broccoli, or snap peas? And the most awful question ever...when ya coming back to Tempe?||Hey Andy! I made you a scarf! Never seen Shawshank (but I've never seen a LOT of movies). Snap Peas for sure... I have a crappy thyroid so I'm supposed to avoid cruciferous veggies. And SOOON!|
|Now that you've been lasered, is there anything else you could possibly want??||Cloned!|
|Saw you guys the last two times you played at Alex's Bar in LBC, so yeah thanks for that! Since I have to ask a question though, i'll ask... when are ya'll coming back to Alex's?||Of course!|
This post was generated by a robot! Send all complaints to epsy.