Crack download FIFA Manager 2020 ISO [RELOADED] Full Version Game
FIFA Manager 13 and FIFA Manager 14. Add file Season 2020 Component 1 - City and Stadium Pictures Pack [ModDB download]. Doing this will also increases the transfer value of the player. Team Manager: The game also features the specific focus on which the footballer should develop on meaning that he will grow specifically according to the chosen focus attribute.
- Fifa Manager 13 Update 4 Crack
- FIFA 13 - Free Download
- Fifa Manager 13 Rld.dll Failed To Load
- Fifa manager 13 won't work on windows 8 - Microsoft Community
- Hello, I'm playing career mode on FIFA Manager 13 & my
- FIFA 20 Download Full Version For Free - All FIFA Versions
FIFA Manager 13 version 18.104.22.168 by Electronic Arts
FIFA Manager 13 How to uninstall FIFA Manager 13 from your system FIFA Manager 13 is a Windows application. Its latest edition, Fifa 21, was released in October, featuring more than 7, 000 players, 700 teams and officially licenced access to play in competitions such as the Premier League and Champions. Discussing FIFA Manager 14 Trainer on FIFA Manager 14 PC message board and forum (page 1).
Fifa Manager 13 gamepley
The authors of FIFA 20 calls it VOLTA Football. If it exists on your system the FIFA Manager 13 Demo application will be found very quickly. I want cheat for fifa manager 13 in my pc - FIFA Manager.
FIFA 13 Download Free - World Of PC Games
Its latest edition, Fifa 21, was released in October, featuring more. Check out here for more info on Electronic Arts. Fifa Manager 13 Crack Download.
FIFA 13: Manager Mode
FIFA Manager 13 Activation Key https://autozapchasti24.ru/crack/?key=1215. Some No-CD/Fixed EXE files work fine in [HOST]-managerexe - Is This File Safe? FIFA 21 - 13 New Images 13 IMAGES Match Sharpness Match sharpness is a new attribute that indicates how likely your players are to perform in the most crucial moments of a game.
Hacked fIFA Manager Season 2020
You can help to expand this page by adding an image or additional information. You will need to complete a survey to verify that you are a human and not a bot, this is to. A new training mode is added to the career mode which allows the players to develop footballers in the team of which they are managing.
Hack fIFA Manager Season 2020 mod - Mod DB
Whatsapp Copy this link. FIFA Manager 13 is a sports video game. Link to FIFA Manager Season 2020 by selecting a button and using the embed code provided more.
- Fifa Manager 13 Turkish League Patch Full Download
- FIFA 13 Download Full PC Game Repack Black Box 3.6 gb
- Fifa Manager 13 Keygen Download
- FIFA Manager 13 Guide and Walkthrough - Giant Bomb
- FIFA 13-BlackBox Repack
- FIFA 13 Free Download PC - World Of PC Games
- Starting Your Ultimate Team - FIFA 13 Wiki Guide
"The Dynamic Library Rlddll Failed To Load Fifa Manager 13
No-CD/Fixed EXE; Fussball Manager 2020 v1.0 [GERMAN. FIFA 13 Manual - Download it or read it directly here. Link fifa manager 13 crack.
Registration key fIFA Manager 13 version 22.214.171.124 by Electronic Arts
With the FIFA Manager 14 EA Sports buried the Football Manager series. Similarly to the situation on the other flank, there are a few players in this list that we'd really class as wingers over midfielders, but that does. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free.
Fifa Manager 13 key generator
Marcelo Bielsa's surprise inclusion on the five-man shortlist for FIFA Men's Coach of the Year has incurred the wrath of some football fans on social media. Joined Oct 11, 2020 Messages 6 Reaction score 4. Jan 13, 2020 #1 Sir. If you already have a FIFA Manager with installed Season 2020 Patch, you can install new versions over it.
|1||Fifa Manager 13 Cd Key - Free video clips for your enjoyment||10%|
|2||FIFA Manager 10 Cheats, Tips & Secrets||57%|
|3||Solved: FIFA Manager 13 - Page 6 - Answer HQ||59%|
|4||FIFA Manager 13 Update 3-RELOADED - video dailymotion||29%|
|5||Fifa Manager 13 - Reloaded - Download Full Version Pc Game||64%|
|6||FIFA Manager 14 Legacy Edition-CRACKED[+Torrent]||5%|
Key generator fifa 13 Guide Torrent
Please, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies. FIFA Manager 14 Free Download is developed by Bright Future and presented by EA Sports. I have been playing every Fifa Manager since the first one (in 2020 I think) and all Total Club Manager games before that.
Buy FIFA Manager 13 Origin
The Argentine was the eye-catching name. It is very exciting game in which you will enjoy real environment of foot ball ground. With the FIFA World Cup 2020 Manager the results and the progress of the world championships 2020 in Germany can be organized at a glance.
Fifa Manager 13 Error Gfxcore.dll
FIFA Manager 12 (free version) download for PC https://autozapchasti24.ru/crack/?key=1203. The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FIFA Manager 13 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA Manager 13 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. FIFA Manager 13 and FIFA Manager 14. This patch includes (only main features are listed here).
Activation code fIFA Manager 14 Torrent Archives - IGG GAMES
When you select FIFA Manager 13 Demo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you. In this game you will be able to play soccer but with a lot more new features in it. You will be able to manage the whole new team. It Is Full And Complete Game.
Keygen fIFA Manager 13 Demo version 126.96.36.199 by Electronic Arts
FIFA Manager 13 and FIFA Manager 14. Version 1.1 Patch features Link League list Link Version Season 2020. Nevertheless, the game keeps bravely in the sales charts and is eagerly played by junior Magath and temporary-Sammer. It was released on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in October 25, World Wide.
FIFA Manager 13 Game - Game Offline
Category Howto & Style; Song Nocturne No. 8 in D-Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 2; Artist Peter Schmalfuss; Album Hidden Classical Gems - The Complete Collection. Get exclusive FIFA Manager 10 trainers and cheats at Cheat Happens; Get exclusive FIFA Manager 10 trainers and cheats at Cheat Happens. In here, we can control one of the players from real life or, if we prefer, it is possible to become the manager of the entire club.
Serial key fIFA Manager 13 Game – Best Free Games
FIFA 21 best CF - the best Centre Forwards in FIFA career mode. The Windows release was developed by Electronic Arts. I have a problem with function memebership campaign.
Dear Cyril ...
Oh, there are some more outstanding new issues.....
Since the ANC government is cracking down and arresting people for smoking, walking, and surfing; could you kindly update us on the progress of a few other cases?
- ANC’s Multi-billion $ Arm’s scandal
- E-tolling scandal
- Jacob Zuma’s Nkandla Homestead Project (Project Prestige)
- Nkandla Freeway Project
- Misuse of the plastic bag levy funds
- Police Buildings and the exorbitant lease saga
- Tony Yengeni’s arrest
- Jackie Selebi and everything about the trial
- Jackie Selebi’s parole
- Shabir Schaik’s trial, during which Zuma was implicated but no prosecution followed
- Schabir Shaik’s parole on medical grounds, but suddenly, he has fully recovered
- Richard Mdluli’s slush fund
- Richard Mdluli’s abuse of safe houses
- Richard Mdluli’s travel agency scam
- Richard Mdluli’s abuse of state-owned vehicles
- Manto Tshabalala-Msimang’s liver transplant
- Nathi Mtethwa’s private residence upgrade with public funds
- Julius Malema’s Limpopo feeding programme
- Ntau Letebele’s transport tender in Limpopo
- Julius Malema’s transport tender in Limpopo
- School feeding schemes in the Eastern Cape
- Ms Dina Pule and the ITC Indaba
- Limpopo textbooks saga
- Moses Kotane Development Agency corruption
- Msunduzi municipality officials using more than R1m of taxpayers’ money to fund an ANC rally.
- Mthatha corruption case over fraudulent legal jobs didn’t exist
- Ekurhuleni municipality corruption in awarding water meter contracts to Lesira-Teq
- Thaba Chweu local municipality’s misuse of R3m in 2009
- Endemic corruption at Nala Local Municipality to the point that treasury have cut them off
- Desiree Tlhoaele’s axing after going after corrupt officials in sports, arts and culture
- Viking testing station’s corrupt examiners
- Police officers Linda Mlambo and Mahlang Shaku fraudulently conning motorists out of cash
- Sandton officers arrested for corruption after extorting money from motorists
- Willie Hofmeyer’s axing
- Mvula Trust and the Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs’ job creation fraud to the tune of hundreds of millions of rands
- Government’s endemic over-use and over-pay of consultants
- Glynnis Breytenbach’s axing
- The spy-tape saga
- Thosan Panday corruption in KZN
- KZN’s misuse of R785m in 2011
- Madibeng municipality awarding millions in tenders to its own employees
- Madibeng municipality’s taxation scam with its employees
- Madibeng municipality paying money to fictitious companies for fictitious work
- Madibeng municipality paying for funerals that never took place
- Madibeng municipality paying for home renovations for its employees
- Taung municipality paying triple-digit increases without consultation
- Morake Incorporated Attorneys & the Rustenburg provincial department – R13m paid in fees for a disciplinary hearing
- Endemic corruption at Mbhashe municipality to the point of the mayor and 7 others being fired
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Rustenburg and Madibeng local municipalities
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Moses Kotane
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Bojanala District
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Ventersdorp
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Greater Taung
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Tswaing
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Ramotshere Moiloa
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Mahikeng
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Dr Kenneth Kaunda District
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Maquassi Hill
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Moretele
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Lekwa-Teemane
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Ngaka
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Modiri Molema District
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Ditsobotla
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Kagisano
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Kgetlengrivier
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Ratlou
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Dr Ruth Mompati District
- Corruption exposed by SIU at Naledi Local Municipality
- Awarding of tenders to Vivian Reddy following Zuma intervention
- Twenty five cases, involving R768 827 043 in KZN in 2010 alone
- The Glen Agliotti case
- Diverting of public funds to Swazi King
- Diverting of public funds to Robert Mugabe
- Diverting of public funds to Zanu-PF
- Funding of military equipment in Zimbabwe with SA public funds
- Zuma’s corruption in numerous cases prior to his presidency
- Fraud, corruption, tender-rigging, kickbacks and irregular appointments at Tshwane municipality
- Endemic corruption at the heart of Mpumalanga municipality including physical violence to avoid publication of facts
- Public Works’ endemic misuse of public funds for private residences of government officials, disguised as security upgrades.
- Public Works leasing back property from its own employees for official use, while footing the initial bill too
- BEE fronting for SAPS land deals outside of the main contract for PTA head office through Roux Shabangu
- R2.4bn in improper bonuses paid out by SABC to directors
- SABC paying fictitious staff
- ANC controlling SABC with threats of fund withdrawals
- SABC awarding tenders to its own employees
- Ekurhuleni employees signing off on deals that do not exist
- Land fraud in KZN worth R50m involving three officials and a businessman for farms and other properties
- Department of arts and culture misuse of R42m during the soccer world cup
- Loss of dockets relating to high profile corruption cases
- Education department officials involved in examination selling
- Parastatals’ inflated sponsorship of events hosted by the Guptas and New Age
- New Age website having massive funds diverted its way from government budgets without readership stats to speak of
- The City of Johannesburg rigging a large tender in favour of Regiments, an ANC-connected empowerment firm central to a consortium that made the JHB mayor’s wife a *multimillionaire.
- On-Point Engineering securing Limpopo tenders through Julius Malema and his accomplices
- Amathole district municipality awarding irregular tenders relating to vehicle tracking
- John Block’s R112m tender fraud relating to water purification equipment
- Gaston Savoi’s R112m tender fraud relating to water purification equipment
- DoC official awarding R500k tender to his wife
- Martin Masemola from Dept of Minerals & Energy receiving financial kickbacks and land for favours to friends and family
- Bosasa and Correctional Services corruption to the tune of R3bn in tender rigging
- Public Works corrupt relationship with Saab and the blacked out agreements that not even they are entitled to
- R63 million tender fraud at Limpopo traffic department involving Mbhazima Sithole, 45, Felix Baloyi, 34, Mphateleni Musubu, 43, and Lufuno Muladi, 27, all directors of various companies that secured tenders illegally
- Gauteng Finance dept awarding R23m in IT tenders fraudulently
- Kelly Group securing labour broking tenders worth R372m by BEE fronting
- Eastern Cape health department and their tender fraud worth over R800m in just one single case
- Obed Mlaba securing tenders to the value of R3bn in KZN
- KZN misuse of public money to the tune of R532m in 2009
- Public Works in Limpopo involved in tender fraud for undisclosed sum late last year
- Tshwane kickback scheme for tenders to the tune of R1b
- Tshwane maladministration in their financial dept for undisclosed sum
- Philemon Mohlahlane (ex Land Bank CEO) embezzling R19m out of the Land Bank for his personal and business use
- Prestige Portfolio tender corruption at Public Works as investigated by SIU (this appears to be linked to Project prestige – Zuma’s development)
- Bobby Motaung’s multi-million rand fraud involving stadium tenders
- Ekurhuleni Metro IT tender for R21m that was used to buy Porsches and Mercs
- Limpopo transport tender fraud of R63m
- Limpopo Premier Cassel Mathale’s influence in awarding tenders
- Buffalo City Metro tender fraud of R12m
- Ekurhuleni Chief Financial Officer Mr Zakes Myeza, Chief Director Water and Sanitation Mr Slindokuhle Hadebe, Acting Head of Department of then Roads and Stormwater Mr Moses Maliba, Junior Official Water and Sanitation Ms Nomusa Malimabe and Independent Contractor Mr Miyelani Holeni’s all involved in tender fraud worth R166m
- Julius’ cousing Tshepo Malema involved in corruption and fraud through the government worth R63m
- Pikitup tender fraud relating to contracts awarded through City of Johannesburg for undisclosed sum
- Vivian Reddy’s company awarded an inflated contract of R1.25bn for smart electricity meter reading in Joburg despite never having done anything like it before
- Xhariep district mayor Mongi Ntwanambi’s fraudulent travel expenses claims costing half a million rand a year
- Free State Government paying R140million for their website created with a $40 WordPress template
- Limpopo Health’s unaccounted for R739m tender spend for 2012
- Gauteng Health’s R1bn corruption in 2010
- ANC’s investment body, Chancellor House, receiving yet another state tender worth billions of rands
- ANC’s investment arm, Chancellor House, receiving millions from the Medupi and Kusile deals
- ANC’s investment arm, Chancellor House, to benefit significantly from R40bn Eskom tenders
- The spending of more than R13.5m on Nomvula Mokonyane’s home. A home that was purchased for R11.5m
- Bankrupt SAA
- Bankrupt Post Office
- Bankrupt SABC
- Corruption and takeover of the Media
- The Gupta’s
138 Bashir saga
- Safa president Danny Jordaan allegedly turned to the Gupta family to cover up a $10 million (R138 million) hole in the organisation’s books
- 12 000 ‘dead people‘ doing business with SA government, says Treasury
- 14,000 state employees who are listed as directors of companies that have been awarded state contracts in violation of regulations
- In the 2017/18 financial year, R45.85m was spent on maintenance for official ministerial residences in Pretoria and Cape Town
- Senior intelligence officers could land in hot water after a parliamentary committee proposed that they be investigated for allegedly “pilfering” more than R1bn from the intelligence account.
- Trevor Manuel approved a R200 million salary golden handshake to Coleman Andrews of SAA
- The corruption around Bidvest and Ramaphosa’s business
- Truckloads of evidence of corruption of Pravin Gordhan made rounds. Multi Billions missing in Treasury. Mountain of corruption in PIC. Banks he is a shareholder in.
- Gordhan award of a R10 million Contract in Treasury, to his own daughter Anisha Gordhan
- Top black “executives ” in the SABC earns more than R 12 million
- Florence Radzilani, the Deputy Chairperson of the ANC in Limpopo and the Mayor of Vhembe District Municipality took a R300 000 bribe for not withdrawing the money her municipality invested with VBS Mutual Bank.
- The South African Revenue Service’s head of legal, Refiloe Mokoena, who wasat the center of granting the controversial Gupta family in a reported R420m VAT refund.
- Suspended commissioner Tom Moyane is still getting full pay while being suspended.
- The South African Revenue Service (Sars) paid a law firm R120,000 to read a book to establish whether suspended Commissioner Tom Moyane was mentioned in it and whether its contents was defamatory.
- SARS executive Luther Lebelo has racked up more than R750,000 of taxpayer money to prepare his submission to the Nudgent commission.
- Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba has been subpoenaed to answer why his department allowed an unpaid R67 million invoice owed to an information technology (IT) company undergoing liquidation to balloon to almost R800m.
- Controversial North West MEC for social development Hoffman Galeng has been given until Tuesday to explain why more than R600 000was spent on security at his private residence.
- ANC Secretary-General Ace Magashule is at the centre of a criminal investigation into the disappearance of a valuable Pierneefpainting from the premier’s office in Bloemfontein.
- Ace Magashule was fingered for mismanagement amid fears that the province will be placed under administration. The Free State government’s finances are in a dire state. There are various reasons for this: the botched R250 million Vrede dairy farm project; millions of rands shelled out for demolition works for the new provincial legislature complex; and more than R100 000 in monthly rentals for the provincial treasury department.
- The Free State provincial health department is facing R1.5 billion worth of lawsuits for malpractice,while the education department is alleged to have recorded a bank overdraft of R800 million to help alleviate the financial crunch.
- A defence force project meant to give jobless matriculants a foot in the door has degenerated into a job creation project for the children ofdefense force generals.
- Denel accumulated a staggering loss of R 1.7 milliard rands- it’s boss Riaz Saloojee still gets a hefty bonus.
- The South African Airways (SAA) will get R5bn, SA Express R1.2bn and the South African Post Office R2.9bn in new funding from the government (tax payer again)
- Recently fired Transnet CEO Siyabonga Gama will still receive his salary for the next six months despite not having to report for duty.The fired Transnet boss will still be paid R3 million for doing nothing.
- Hundreds of millions of rands have been spent by Prasa on dodgy security contracts. Roy Moodley implicated in deals worth over R300-million.
- Jacob Zumja and Tina Joemat Petersen illegally sold off 10 million barrels of crude oil left the country, at $28 a barrel.
- A new factory are going to build R51bn locomotives that South Africa can’t use
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka and the 55 000 Nigerian oil barrel sacndal
- Tony Yengeni and his R349 950 Merc scandal
- Pnuell Maduna and the oil scandal
- Defence and Military Veterans Minister Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula has been asked to clean up tender irregularities in exess of R52 million in the SA National Defence Force (SANDF), as more allegations pile up against senior officials
- SABC CEO Madoda Mxakwe says that the public broadcaster’s top management cannot let the SABC collapse due to its poor finances that makes it technically insolvent
- An in-depth forensic investigation by Grant Thornton and SizweNtsalubaGobodo Advisory Services into the awarding of a SAPS/SITA contract to Keith Keating’s Forensic Data Analysts amounting to R61 million for the provision of forensic light sources, has uncovered massive potential fraud and/or collusion between at least 20 senior SAPS officials and FDA employees.
- The ANC received a R2 million election campaign donation from the bosses of VBS Mutual Bank.
- Stanley Khanyile‚ a former social development head of department in the Eastern Cape province‚ was allegedly instrumental in stripping some R30-million from the National Development Agency budget over two years via “rigged tenders.
- With cash-strapped non-profit organistations (NPOs) struggling to stay afloat, there are concerns that the R1 billion being spent by the KZN Social Development Department on NPOs annually, is being channeled to bogus welfare entities.
- A former acting municipal manager of Makhado municipality in Limpopo, Johannes Kandwendo, is to face disciplinary action over his involvement in the irregular investment of R63m at VBS Mutual Bank.
- What was meant to be the start of a thriving multimillion-rand protea farming project is yet to get off the ground in an Eastern Cape village – despite R2.5m apparently already having been paid for 290,000 plant cuttings.
- Parliament’s Portfolio Committee on Public Enterprises is now part of a “campaign” aimed at destroying Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba. This is according to the embattled minister, following reports of a leaked preliminary report into electricity provider Eskom. According to Business Day, Gigaba and former public enterprises minister Lynne Browne are among 44 people and 25 companies who should be criminally investigated over alleged mismanagement and corruption at the utility.
- The quality of diesel produced by PetroSA has become so poor that it is on the verge of losing its last big client, Shell South Africa, which could cost the oil company billions.
- The SA Police Service (SAPS) is planning to promote 37 former black only Umkhonto weSizwe (MK) and Azanian People’s Liberation Army (Apla) “freedom fighters “ to the top rank of General – a move that could see some of them skip as many as five ranks.
- In what Daily Maverick suggested in February 2018 was the largest state-sanctioned, corporate-sponsored fraud in the history of Big Mining in democratic South Africa, an insight was provided into how 350,000 mostly unemployed members of the Bakgatla Ba Kgafela were robbed of their inheritance.
- DA leader Mmusi Maimane has implicated the son of Cyril Ramaphosa in questionable financial dealings with controversial government service provider BOSASA‚ alleging that Andile Ramaphosa received a suspicious R500‚000 payment from the company.
- THE civil rights movement Afriforum is going to take South Africa’s government Health Services head on about the waste of R 10 MILLIARD rands in the 9 provinces.
- The Travelgate scandal
- The Amersfoort Police apprehended a ANC Chief Whip Obed Thulani Shabangu (41) in connection with corruption relating to RDP houses on 18 December 2018.
- PRASA is a cesspit of mismanagement, breached procurement rules and looting of billions of rands in taxpayers’ money.
- SABC Boss Hlaudi Motsoeneng was illegally paid a R11,5-million “success” bonus.
- Old Ramkraal prison: Another R 120 million ANC failure
- Fraud “on an enormous scale” has been uncovered in the land reform program in which ANC government officials handed out farms and millions in grants to beneficiaries who did not qualify.
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng has confirmed Agrizzi’s claim that Bosasa paid more than R1 million to the former SABC head.
- Soweto owes Eskom R17 billion, half of the total national debt- another very expensive ANC “free bee.”
- Former acting CEO of the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (Prasa) Rail, Mthuthuzeli “Mthura” Swartz, made a brief appearance in the Port Elizabeth Commercial Crime Court on Tuesday. Swartz faces an array of charges including fraud, money laundering and theft of over R1.5 million.
- A leaked AG report reveals Tshwane’s R12bn GladAfrica contract was irregular
- Ramaphosa’s son Andile paid a monthly amount of R 300 000.00 to Cyril Ramaphosa which came out in the Bosasa scam hearings.
- South African Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union (SACTWU) Worker Health Programme (SWHP) former CEO Colleen Khumalo (51) has appeared in the Cape Town Regional Court on charges of fraud involving R50-million.
- EFF R12billion Tshwane scandal resurfaces, similar to VBS
- ANC bigwigs scored millions of rands from a botched broadband project for the City of Johannesburg while its costs more than doubled to nearly R1.7bn
- KwaZulu-Natal’s Asset Forfeiture Unit on Thursday swooped in on top ANC KwaZulu-Natal politician Mike Mabuyakhulu and seven of his co-accused in a corruption case, seizing their property and cars in an early morning raid related to their involvement in the North Sea Jazz Festival graft scandal.
- ANC bigwigs scored millions of rands from a botched broadband project for the City of Johannesburg while its costs more than doubled to nearly R1.7bn. Public service & administration minister Ayanda Dlodlo, Deputy defense and military veterans minister Kebby Maphatsoe and former diplomat Lerema Kekana were directors of the BEE partner involved, CitiConnect Communications (CCC).
- Vhembe municipality has reportedly lost R1 billion of taxpayers’ money
- Eskom paid R300 billion (and counting) for 2 deeply flawed coal-fired dinosaurs
- R 220 million rand for drought relief went “missing” in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
I know you are very busy catching surfers and smokers, but if you have a bit of free time, an update would be highly appreciated. Sincerely yours, South Africa.
EDIT: I copied this from a message.
Got bored so made a CM wishlist. (Warning, long read)
1) Improved AI. Italian Stallion (I'll be referencing a lot) went into good depth on this and I'll include the link at the end. Really this isn't even one of those "10 years ago" type things that FIFA just abandoned. FIFA 17 and before had relatively good AI logic. In 20, the AI stay stagnant and don't make runs on their own, press on their own or do anything on their own. The logic is just non-existent. Play the ball up the wings and nobody runs for a cross unless you make them. While some control is ok, having that natural logic makes the game more fun and flow better.
2) Passing assistance logic needs fixed and is just plain horrible. Unless you're full manual which even then built in passing assistance has some effect kills the game. You could have a wide open man however the game will force the pass to someone in "better position" even if they're offsides or covered. It's just absolutely garbage in how bad it's become. It's at the point where the game essentially rigs it. You see passes that should work but don't work with passes that shouldn't work somehow work. I'll even go as far to say that 20s passing makes players worse compared to other games.
3) Tables my god tables. I don't mind close leagues however it's not fun when you have to win every single game just to win a league title meanwhile I steam roll other tournaments. There needs to be a bit of randomness where you have the Liverpool 30pt lead with 7 games left or the Porto CL run.
4) I'd like a transfer slider similar to PES. This I feel may allow us to have that more realistic window. When the CPU is given free roam they just buy everything. City in one save bought the entire Barcelona team outside of Messi and I'm not even joking. The amount wrong with that is just too much to even go into detail because a lot of it is common sense which just can't be defended.
5) CM is scripted. Start a save and then save it. Play the first year ten times and you'll get the same transfer offers all of the time and the same international offers all the time. There is no randomness to any of this.
6) Managers should move. This is a multi partner but I'd like to see managers move around. Let them develop prestige so you don't have Klopp for example going to Salford City. Rate it on a five star scale and have it where if you have five stars then those are the jobs you get. Four stars and you get four and above. Three stars and you get that level and the one above, etc. So this way you don't have one star Jimmy John at Lincoln going to Bayern Munich but he can make a jump to a two star. Allow natural progression. I'd also like to see factors like team style and manager personality be a factor for their jobs. Also don't let managers coach forever let them retire and allow a regen of the manager to appear in their home country.
Break the team styles by offense and defense so it's not jumbled together. Break the offensive down by possession, long ball, counter and fast like we have. Then defensive by high constant, high 7 second, balanced and drop back. This should affect the jobs as teams will have preferential play styles as well as who the managers can bring in.
Manager personality should be broken down into four groups. Authoritarian (my way or highway), Democratic (players coach), Casual (players take ownership, think Ancelotii), Holistic (focus on the development). So a club like Ajax for example may prefer the Holistic coach who's there to develop young players.
7) Player play styles. This goes into the team style and fit. Players need to be catagorized for what style they play. Auturo Vidal is a Box To Box while someone like Juan Mata is a creative playmaker. Kind of take from PES but implement like NHL where a high team style fit gives you a boost when simming.
8) Improved sim. This is a big one for me as I prefer to sim a lot of games. Here is where I'd like a team style fit give a boost to how a team performs in a sim while having a high overall. Making it a key deciding factor is up for debate because in real life teams that do play well together more often beat ones with the most skill. However they do need to remove it being GK focused. You can have a bad team but win a lot of you have a good GK. FIFA 19 was really evident where a year ago I even did a test on here and won the Prem with Northampton using a 99ovr GK 9/10 times just simming.
9) Morale system should be optional. I will give them credit, they tried however it was cheesy. Just pick the good option and that's it even though at times the "negative" option should have been better. If they're going to have morale, they need to have player attitudes that vary player by player. Not every player is the same way. Some you need to chew out and some need a pat on the butt.
10) Youth scouting needs improvement. Here I wouldn't mind being more FM like which is doable since Soccer Manager has been able to replicate it and it's a free to play app. You can keep the potential system which is fine but have it I'd even say NHL like where you have a scouting team that specializes in the countries where they can look.
11) Scout specialization. NHL has this and it just adds a bit of depth. It's too simple to hire a 5 star scout from England then send them to Japan. I'd prefer to have to find and hire a scout that may specialize in Japan. Also have scouts the specialize in positions and even pro vs youth if you want.
12) Youth teams. MLB, NHL, NBA, those games all have minor leagues or what are essentially youth teams. This shouldn't be much to put in and would let our youth get playing time vs equal competition as well as give us a better idea on how they play. Also we should be able to poach youth from other teams as well like they do in real life. Bundesliga teams are doing it like crazy with English teams just taking their best youth for next to nothing then developing them and selling them for a profit (Sancho cough cough).
13) Loan to buy. Fucking put it back.....damn man.
14) More international teams. You don't need to license them to put them in as the license only pays for the official badge and in Croatia's case the kit as well. It would make qualifying much better and allow us to rebuild countries entire programs.
15) Hire and fire staff. You can even fictionalize this to avoid paying for licensing (no offense but who actually knows who Aston Villa's physio is). Have them be able to give boosts and reductions as well, kind of like Madden used to have with assistants. For example a free kick assistant may add +3 to curve but -2. Make it vary so you do have the odd good ones and bad ones. However let them grow as well by giving them a potential grade like how 2k does it.
16) Player mentorship. I liked the initial idea by 2k but it could be better. This needs to actually have an effect and so have a older player be able to actually train up a player in areas. Think of Bayern Munich with Alaba and Davies where Davies has essentially been studying under Alaba at practices or Ribery and Alaba. This also gives older players more use and importance as now keeping them has more weight instead of dumping for all wonderkids.
17) Transfer factors. Players need to have factors again. Some prefer to stay at their club/country, some view their playing time as potentially good or bad. If you have a 20 year old that's 90ovr you shouldn't be able to sign a 19 year old wonderkid to back him up. Makes no sense. Also bring back the random events like a player gets homesick or falls out of favor, stuff that adds extra drama. Let's be honest, Messi has probably caused a good amount of transfers. Also have it where an established player like a Messi who in real life does have input on transfers. (Firpo over Davies, lol thx Messi).
18) Staff interaction. You should be able to talk to staff to get their input on things. The quality of input however should be based upon the level the staff is.
19) Microtransactions. Now hold on hear this out. FUT gets attention because it makes money for it's microtransactions so bring them to CM. Madden had this practiced well back in the day. You could buy like a bundle of boosts for you players or team staff, scouting boost, financial takeovers, scout future stars, make that stuff buyable. I personally never use that stuff but I'm sure people here would spend like $3 for a bundle of financial takeovers they can buy again and again. This could bring extra income but most importantly attention we need. Have a young player that is good but want him to be a wonder, buy a boost. Madden 10 there was something you pay $5 and you get a boost that made players A+ potential and you could choose one player per year and was unlimited. Also you can even put in the special edition kits/boots that come out during the season in uniform packs like NCAA Football 14 did.
20) Kit creator. PES has it, NBA has it, NHL has it, MLB has it. Enough said.
21) Small thing but allow us to put the offside trap back into the tactics menu. Please and thank you.
22) Break the awards down by region. Have the best Asian Player award for that region or leagues, same for South America (include Liga MX and MLS) along with the Balon Dor and golden boot for Europe. Small but adds a bit more depth as these awards can increase a players value.
23) Dynamic potential. This cannot be based on morale and I cannot stress that enough. It's too easy to get a 90+ overall team just being nice to them. They need to go back and recalibrate what constitutes a growth change like if you're 21U and score 15+ or assist 15+ or 15+ clean sheets then your potential goes up. However limit it by position so that you don't see these mega boosts happening. Really you could incorporate the My Pro objectives here. However if a older player is still performing they shouldn't just drop drastically. Ronaldo while yes he'll get slower over time still performs at a high level. Neuer still is a world class keeper who's found that old form. They shouldn't just plummet after a year.
24) Revised team objectives. This needs to change as you progress. Unless your Ajax who's focus is youth, if you're a rebuilder then you put a premium on youth and wouldn't sell your youth easily and look to buy youth. Contender, you're looking for that missing piece and so look for more established players but can still be young like 26. Champions you look for only high tier players to add and continue. But these need to change. You can't just have high youth objective when you're average age is 22. Also if you're regularly placing top 5 then winning the league should be an objective not qualify for Europe. Even breaking teams down into these roles like in NHL and 2k may help.
25) Team takeovers. Random events like this brought extra depth. The Arabian Oil Man buys a championship side to make into contenders. Have them get a transfer boost and a change in objective.
26) Team styles need to be apparent. Can't have teams playing park the bus and possession based when especially some are the opposite. Liverpool press high and relentless then attack fast. Crystal Palace look to play in the long balls. Teams all vary so make it apparent.
27) By u/Totten88 search by budget in transfers.
28) Also u/Totten88 empathisis on Derby day matchups. PES you focus on it 2 weeks in advance talking about it.
29) Manager feuds. If we're going to have personality and press conferences, you should be able to feud with managers and even players. Players could play for you based on past dealings or never want to play for you because you said something. Also managers should be able to feud in a sort of rivalry system. Teams may be more willing or unwilling to make transfers with you based upon your relationship with another manager. We should be allowed to have that Pep v Jose type of rivalry.
30) Suggested by u/thepoeticpatient is dynamic value which is a extremely good point and I can't believe I missed. To quote "a player should be able to improve beyond an arbitrary number assigned to him before the game starts - but it's much more realistic if his value changes based on his in-game performances/stats.
This addition (or lack thereof) isn't just surface-level either, it actively dissuades selling any good players you have discovered. At Ajax, I had a top player in his early twenties and didn't get an offer north of 5m. There was no incentive to sell - so unless I got bored, or moved on, he was my striker for the next ten years. At Lyon, I sold Dembele for an obscene number and was tasked with finding a replacement - but once I found one there was no need to ever repeat that cycle."
Basically if a player regardless of overall plays well like we've seen guys outperform their overall, their value should therefore increase.
31) Suggested by u/dryduneden request funds back.
32) Bring back the old pen shots. I wanted to throw my controller through a wall because my guy skied it for no reason. Didn't go near where I was aiming.