Hack nero multimedia suite 10 free download full version
With Nero Platinum 2020 you can view, play and stream multimedia content, create and edit multimedia files, convert music and videos to virtually any format, and burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs with new. Windows / Utilities / CD/DVD / Nero Platinum Suite. Convert your home videos, movies or animations to VCD, SVCD and DVD and enjoy them everywhere. Nero 10 - CNET Download. Category: CD/DVD/Blue-Ray Tools Last Updated: 2020-11-19 File size: 259.39 MB Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Download 423 812 downloads.
- Nero Full Version - CNET Download
- Can you give me the telephone number to technical support
- Nero Free Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Nero 7 full serial number: Download nero 7 full serial
- Www.softasuperstore.com Suomen vanhin IT-alan
- Nero StartSmart 7.11.10 Free Download Full Version Windows
- Compendium of acronyms index
- Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Serial Number free
- Nero 10 full version free download with key
Keygen download Nero 10 10.5.10500
A short version of this novel appeared serially in Amazing, July-August-September. Nero Free Download Full Version For Windows 10. Nero Burning ROM Crack + V Full Latest Torrent. Convert and rip video and music files in and to all formats. Note: This is a free trial version, at the end of which you will have to purchase the Nero Platinum Suite software to continue availing of its services.
Free download Nero 126.96.36.199 for Windows
See related links to what you are looking for. For burning media, this software is support CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc. The difference in the high-end cost estimates was based upon differing installation cost estimates.
Nero All Versions Serial key, Patch & Keygen 2020
This means the networked world editor to nero. Nero 10 full version with keygen. Downloaded: 204, 861 times. Nero Burning Rom 11 is a recordng tool that lets us in a few minutes create CDS, DVDs y Blu-rays that contain data, videos, or music. The item you've selected was not added to your cart.
Download Nero 2020 Versions
DECLARATION (ACTIVITY) CODE FORMAT. BENCHMARC - Biodegradation of Environmental Chemicals Modeled with Aquatic, Relative-Rate Coefficients. The Scallop Broken Trip form is sent at sea prior to leaving the access area when a limited access scalloper must terminate an access area trip early before the full trip limit is caught. In order to give a full range of the costs associated with the purchase and installation of a VMS unit the greater range of $1, 800 to $3, 800 was analyzed for the IRFA. Nero 10 free version for Windows Download Nero 10 Free Full Version.
Download Nero 188.8.131.52 for Windows
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Crack Full is an extremely effective and simultaneously friendly software will rip, burn and support data. Download NeroVision Express for Windows 10, 7, 8.1/8 (64/32. Fill out the form below. Download Nero 10 - The Ultimate 3-in-1 Multimedia Suite for editing video files, burning items to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs, and backing up information. Create MP3 mixes and edit vacation videos in High Definition format.
|1||Federal Register: : Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation||35%|
|2||Download Nero 9 Free with License/Serial Key||85%|
|3||Nero StartSmart 7. 11. 2020 Free Download||29%|
|4||Download Nero 184.108.40.206||39%|
|5||Nero Burning ROM 11 Full Cracked + Serial Number||24%|
|6||Executive Director, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment||39%|
|7||Information Resources Directory (IRD) Fall 1989||82%|
Free Nero 12 Platinum(2020) Download Full version + Serial
Nero Free DVD Burner Download Serial in addition to Crack version 10 is latest released from Nero DVD Burning Software Company after the landing of Nero Burning 10 and Nero Burner 10 for windows. Log in or Sign up; Windows; Audio; Business; Desktop. BERH - Board of Engineers for Rivers and Harbors. Nero 11 is loaded with power-packed. The Nero 10 incorporates three major functions into a single package - a burning tool, a backup and restore feature and a video editor.
Download Nero Burning Rom 11 for Windows 10, 7, 8.1/8 (64/32
Nero Platinum 2020 includes cloud storage, Nero Cloud, so you can access your self-created videos and content from anywhere in the world. Federal Register: : Fisheries of the Northeastern United. Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions! Keygen (Name & Code) Glary Utilities Pro 5. Nero 2020 Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit.
Key generator nero 10 Multimedia Suite FULL Activated + Crack + Serial
If needed, please click below, then click on. View Profile View Forum Posts Thread Starter. Download Nero Platinum Suite 2020 v23.0.1000 Full Version check these guys out. Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Crack is the capable programming which helps you to direct get to the music, photographs and recordings found in Library. Category: CD Manager License: Full Version With Carcked + Serial Number Publisher: Nero AG Format: ZIP Size: 58.05 MB Via: MEDIAFIRE Link: DOWNLOAD Decription: Nero Burning ROM 11 Full Cracked is a software CD that can help us to Burn, Rip, Copy, and secureDisc.
Free download nero 7 exe (Windows)
Nero Essentials is the free version of the popular CD and DVD burner. So you can sort your data, organize and then burn your cd or dvd. Show Printable Version; Display. When you need full control and pro-handling, simply switch over to Advanced Editing mode within the same user interface. Nero 7 Premium Serial Number + Crack Full Version Download.
Activity code kEYS: Serial number of NERO 9 ( TURN TRAIL TO FULL )
Nero 10 full version Nero 10 full version + Serial KeyGen + covers chronic Size: 293 Mb Download (torrent). Works with All Windows versions; Users choice! Microsoft Office Professional Plus Free Download Full Version; Windows 8 Professional x64/x86 Free Download Full Version; Nero Burning Rom 11 Full Version Crack Free Download; Free Download Microsoft Office Business Edition Mac OS X; Free Download Microsoft Office Project Full Version; Free Download FL Studio Full Version. With easy to use pieces of software you can do anything that you want like convert videos to any popular video format Rip and burns discs, recover the. This is a set of tools with different components in one package.
Audio-Drama.com links from November 15 to November 21, 2020
- Non Denominational (Full Cast Comedy Series) Non Denominational is a sitcom podcast that follows Pastor Jamie and Liturgical Minister Elijah's non denominational church: Society of the Children of the Natural Earth (SCONE). After a secretary who stole all their money, they hire Liv who is just here for a job. There's also the smarmy part time gay employee Jonathan, the volunteer Carol Ann and the church's antagonist Marcy.
- Eglantine Whitechapel: Supernatural Detective (Full Cast Urban Fantasy Thriller Series) Before she was a cultural icon, super-celebrity, fitness coach, bestselling author, columnist, spokesperson, philanthropist, explorer, Commander-in-Chief at NASA, platinum-selling solo artist and Prime Minister of Great Britain, Eglantine Whitechapel was a simple secret agent in the midst of the cold war. When her beloved mentor Ira Nudeman mysteriously vanishes along with his cursed, occult book the Necromicon it's clear to Whitechapel that the Soviets are to blame. Their aim: harness the supernatural in order to achieve world domination. But when top brass write off her theory as pure fiction, Whitechapel takes matters into her own hands. With her handsome sidekick Vic Finnegan in tow, it's down to Eglantine Whitechapel: Supernatural Detective to save the free world from its true enemies: ghosts, vampires, yetis, squid and mummies...if she can prove they exist.
- Who Exploded Vivien Stone? (Full Cast Comedy Mystery Series) She was all over the silver screen. Now she's all over the walls as well. Who Exploded Vivien Stone is an anarchic comedy that wraps a murder mystery into a warped cinematic nightmare. Set on a troubled film set in 1972 where - in the wake of a tragedy - the genre, script and central vision are all up for grabs, the cast and crew must survive a killer on the loose who intends to make a few more brutal cuts...
- The Hotel (Full Cast Horror Anthology) The Hotel is a weekly horror show. The guests check in with The Manager and The Lobby Boy shows them to their rooms. No one ever checks out. Not even the employees...
- Station Arcadia (Full Cast Science Fiction Series) The Station Arcadia podcast tells stories from a dystopian world where dieselpunk, steampunk, cyberpunk and solarpunk societies all exist side by side. These diverse stories are told through a radio station on a shifting island, and given voice to by the Station's Host - Kass. Woven through each stand-alone story are threads that come together to tell the story of a revolution, and hope in the face of a dying world. Also, it's queer.
- TRUTHCAST (Full Cast Comedy Series) It's been called The X-Files meets Beavis and Butt-head. And that's hugely insulting because this show is incredibly serious and perhaps may be the most important podcast ever recorded. Every Monday noted Critical Thinker Thomas Luge and his apprentice Lil Dickie Rickets sit down with heroes to cut through the misinformation presented by the corporate owned media. This is most certainly NOT an improvised parody of conspiracy theory culture turned homoerotic soap opera created by comedians Alex Bozinovic and Mike Bobbitt showcasing their funny friends playing eccentric characters.
- Hearing the Haunted (Full Cast Horror Anthology) Hearing the Haunted is an audio drama anthology podcast created within the Sireniverse, a term that was spawned from Sirenicide, a serialized audio drama podcast that started in 2016. The Sirenistyle of story telling lives on through Hearing the Haunted and might even shed some new light on some old friends. However, these stories stand on their own and are enjoyable with no knowledge of the serialized show. The host and creator of Hearing the Haunted, Johnny Stitches, will introduce each tale before it begins. The stories here will range from a haunting assortment of horror, drama, mystery, romance, comedy and beyond. HTH releases each story as their own episode.
- Boring Books for Bedtime (Narrated Multigenre Anthology) Boring Books for Bedtime is a weekly bedtime story podcast for the sleepless, the stressed, the anxious, the insomniacs—anyone who struggles with that endless brain chatter that keeps us up at night. In each episode, I calmly, quietly read something that's rather boring. Think Aristotle, Emerson, Galileo, and whoever wrote the 1897 Sears Catalog. These boring words, read in a boring way, give your active mind something to focus on so you can chill out and get some sleep for once. If you're on Team Sleepless, lie back, take a deep breath, and let me read you to rest.
- The Black Hearted Mr. White (Full Cast Horror Series) Claire Summers, a young agent working for a secret U.S. government agency, finds herself way over her head when she is tasked with interviewing six "very" unique individuals. Claire is given six days to interview these six individuals, who tell their version of a grand tale taking place in the roaring 20s, which she proudly names, Case File 17101118: The Black Hearted Mr. White.
- First Action Bureau (Full Cast Science Fiction Thriller Series) Spy-fi audio drama starring Genevieve Gaunt, Sacha Dhawan, Paterson Joseph and Nicola Walker. From the worlds of Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson. Series Summary: The First Action Bureau exists to protect the Earth - near-utopian by 2068 - from criminal elements before they get the chance to act. Using decades of 'big data' and globally connected quantum artificial intelligence, the Bureau is able to predict criminal activity before it occurs. Nero Jones may be the best agent the Bureau has, but something strange is going on. Headaches and bizarre dreams are troubling this deadly assassin, and as her missions continue it becomes increasingly clear that all is not well... not just with her, but with the Bureau itself. But where do the lies end? And where does the truth begin?
- The TARN Conspiracy (Full Cast Horror Mystery Series) When a teen boy goes missing from the remote logging town of Archangel, Brandon Jones can't help but see the similarities to his own sister's unsolved disappearance from twenty years earlier. He decides to publish an investigative podcast drawing attention to the case before it goes as cold as his sister's, but in the process uncovers a conspiracy that will shake Archangel to its core.
- Deconstructive Criticism (Full Cast Comedy Series) This is the podcast where Paul and Allison review all the things they do and don't need in their lives... But there's one very important thing they never discuss: Do they need each other?
- Lem N Ginge (Full Cast Comedy Series) Two down-and-out actresses are on the hunt for some stage work. Failing that, they'll take up a lucrative quest to find the local princess' stolen voice. In this chaotic tale, Lem N Ginge encounter queer frogs, woke baes, and their first actual deadline.
- Bioshock: The Midnight Series (Full Cast Science Fiction Series) Taking place in the most turbulent time in Andrew Ryan's Rapture, follow the stories of multiple citizens before and after Atlas's fatal strike on the Kashmir; sending the underwater city into civil war. Based on the Bioshock series.
- 100 Words of Astounding Beauty (Narrated Multigenre Anthology) A flash-fiction podcast where a handful of writers each make a story with a limited wordcount in a limited time. Each writer has just an audio prompt and five minutes to make a first draft. Then a fellow writer will give them the edits and suggestions they need to reach those final one hundred words.
- The Journal of Amelia Bennell (Narrated Horror Series) Amelia Bennell was bored with her life. She's been in charge of her family's bakery for three years now, despite her hatred of baking. She decided to start a journal; at first it was a way to vent her frustrations over the bakery, but once strange things started happening, and strange people started appearing, suddenly it was the only thing she could truly rely on. Join Amelia as her view of the world is flipped on its head and she discovers things she never thought possible.
- Ash & Blue (Narrated Urban Fantasy Series) Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Any sufficiently disguised magic is indistinguishable from technology. Sometimes, magic and technology don't play together well – Which is bullshit, because a stick, used correctly is technology – are you telling me magic can't affect a stick? Sometimes, magic and technology sing together, and this is the case here. The Agency – created by beings you may as well call gods – is staffed by beings equal parts fairy dust and post-singularity technology. Men that are magic and machine without that being a contradiction. They protect the masquerade, keeping human and fae apart – to the general benefit of both groups. We like the Agency. They wear suits and they're fancy. Once upon a time, Agent Ryan rescued a child – and twenty years later, after meeting her again, adopted Stef, because they were each the family they were missing.
- Scared To Death (Narrated Horror Comedy Anthology) True horror fan Dan Cummins attempts to terrify his wife Lynze with two new alleged-to-be-true tales each week. Demonic possession, poltergeists, shadow people, and more! Subscribe and listen in the dark to your new weekly nightmare.
- Pershing Radio (Full Cast Science Fiction Series) A young woman crawls out of the bank vault she was working in when the bombs fell and finds the world destroyed around her. She steps over her dead coworkers and crosses the highway to break into an old radio building. Unsure if the broadcast equipment still works, she uses it to try and contact survivors, wherever they may be, and until she finds them, she reports on her surroundings, both the terrifying and the benign.
- Shadows (Full Cast Urban Fantasy Thriller Series) New York City, 1983. A private investigator with paranormal ties receives a call from a stripper, whose mother was murdered. A crime lord's sociopathic son inherits his father's fortune... and position. And Bakuul, the dark god, grows stronger, as he prepares to enter this world...
- Charlie Cradle's Wonderful Existence (Narrated Urban Fantasy Comedy Series) Charlie Cradle's life was going nowhere. Being shy and socially awkward, she believed virtual sunshine was enough for her. One day all of that changed when she was challenged to live a more fulfilling life by someone at her mundane telemarketing job. But what she wouldn't have guessed before embarking on her quest was that she would meet an unlikely love interest, who just so happened to be a wizard. It's a story about self-discovery, personal growth, and how love is never as easy as we wish it could be.
- The Oyster (Narrated Science Fiction Series) In a not so distant future, due to overwhelming carbon emissions, The Earth is on the brink of becoming uninhabitable. These conditions are made far more horrifying because the available housing shelters (that can produce sustainable air quality) will only be able to house 80% of the world's total population. To try and save the human race, every person has a government-mandated microchip implanted in their brains to attempt to facilitate the migration of a portion of the population to an underground shelter. In order to decide who gets to be protected and who must stay above ground, the government implements a value scale they have determined based on "usefulness" to future society. If you are valued at a 50 or above, you will be chosen to enter the bunker, and, if not, you must stay above ground and face the end of days. "Neuron" (which acts as both a prestigious brain implant and also a software company) is folded into a sanctioned branch of the government called, "The Ministry of Experience." Their job now is to develop technologies and software that can replicate the human experience above ground. But what is far more pressing is The Ministry must find a way to reduce the use of resources, or they will run out of all survivable assets before being able to relocate to "Eden" - the one place above ground that might be salvageable in a few years time. Whether Eden will be ready in time remains to be seen, but its existence is literally the last hope for the human race surviving. In a drastic effort to cut emissions and resource usage, "The Oyster" is created. The Oyster is Nirvana - A state absent from the mind while being filled with complete pleasure and bliss. What, then, happens when reality begins to fade and The Oyster is all that remains?
- My Parallel Life (Full Cast Science Fiction Series) Daniel Jones' perfect life just took a sharp turn for the worse. His parents separated, he now has to move to an apartment in the city and go to a PUBLIC school (ugh!) where everyone is a TOTAL SLACKER and no one cares about his PRESTIGIOUS WRITING AWARDS, and worst of all, his mom just up and left the country. Daniel is working up a plan to make his life more acceptable, when he discovers a strange door... A door that takes him to his life where his parents never got separated.
- This Spoken World (Narrated Multigenre Anthology) We live in a spoken world... a world that is shaped by stories and storytellers. Join Thomas Sebald as he takes you through stories that have shaped our world, one chapter at a time.
- The Endless Ocean (Narrated Fantasy Series) The Endless Ocean follows the ship, the Alabaster Queen as it sails into an unexplored, haunted, and dangerous ocean. The crew of the Queen will sail beyond the edge of the world, where gods, humans and creatures of unknown magic and origins vie for survival on the tide.
Previous weekly Audio-Drama.com links
Guide for New Players (Please Read First)
DS Handbook + Table of Contents to Other Guides
Team Building References & Discussions
(Updated as of October. 8th. 2020, for Patch Version 1.2.323)
I. Tutorial Phase: (Goal: obtaining your first Elite Dragon)
- Finish the game's tutorial, the main take away here is that you should always be fusing shining tier 10 dragon with another, as this maximizes your chance at getting exotic dragons.
- You start out with 2,500 egg limit that hatch at normal time, be sure to always use 2x hatch speed to speed up hatching.
- After the 2,500th egg, there will be an ad to give another 1,000. After that the next 4,500 egg will hatch at a slower speed, which will be even slower at the 8,000th egg. Even if you're a very dedicated FTP player, would suggest to stop here as the returns would be too low.
- Keep all gems and currencies so far, be sure to use visit all sections: legendary boss, daily boss, dragon search, essence search. The only place gems should be used now is at the lab section, you can refer to the DS handbook at the sticky.
- As of 6/4/2020, you can accumulate play time rewards, suggest to fuse the two Eleve-Wolfgoth to evolve it to 5*, keep Nestreza and Bitera for your team. We can decide what to do with the latter two later.
- After fusing a couple tier 10 dragons, you should be getting some Rare and better dragons. Would recommend keeping all for now, and focus on upgrading Neros. Note here that it's the yellow rare version, not Adelan-Neros.
- Go to your dragon inventory screen, and work on expanding your elite dragon slots to 6.
- When leveling up dragons, stop at level 1,000 (or whatever max) for now, and upgrading attack/hp based on a 2:1 ratio. Upgrading stones are easy to get so eventually you'll upgrade all to max quickly.
- Be sure to spin the lucky wheel whenever it's up, prizes can be quite good.
- When you have accumulated 110 black shards from fusing a bunch of black dragons, go to the shop and purchase Adelan-Indermon. This dragon will be your main for the months to come, so continue to commit most of your resources into him.
Before getting deeper, would need to share with everyone the hard truth about this game:
**Just filling your team with legendary dragons will not get you anywhere**
I admit that this is the one counter-intuitive part of the game, but legendary dragons take alot of resources and months to grow, before they can demonstrate their superior firepower. For now, please stick to the guide.
II. Starting Phase: (Goal: Stage level 200, join a legion)
- Keep all your elite dragons findings so far, feel free to add them to the lineup, but only commit gold and neutral upgrade stones on Neros for now. One reason why Neros is good for beginners is that it has a wide-array of homing attacks, you can put her in the middle of the screen and use the function Fix Dragon, so that you can focus on fusing normal dragons.
- If you find extra copies of Neros, feel free to evolve her to 5-star. A 5-star maxed Neros should be able to take you to level 200.
- Search for a legion, as high level you can find, and join. With this you can start earning contribution points, which is vital to buy mystic dragons. Be sure to finish Elimination once a day.
- You can also earn contribution points and battle points by other actions, be sure to finish all attempts of: Legendary Boss: Daily Boss, Journey (when available), Broken Seal (when available). Fusing dragons will also earn you points too. For Daily Boss, first complete the highest level you can get to, later on you can quickly finish easier levels by using the Finish Now button.
- Check the Recapture Mission section, it gives alot of freebies based on progression, and the missions cycle themselves in the same order.
- Check the Goddess section, prioritize obtaining Conquest skin for attack first, then HP and Armor. You may upgrade their stats with Life Gems, and most players would recommend a 2:2:1 ratio.
- Check the Lab section, you should be upgrading key traits that would greatly help you through the game. Check the tips & tricks section under the other sticky on the home page. Just to note here that new players would be committing all red gems here until all are maxed. It's doable within a month.
- May choose to save up the following dragons when encountered for later use: Eleve-Cierabo, Eleve-Merkyef, Eleve-Bonehorn, Eleve-Dempseyger, and Eleve-Ptero. The reason being they are decent bind dragons and do not offer much if diffused.
III. First Team Building Phase: (Goal: Stage level 1,000, start pvp, determine your team development path)
- Upon level 1,000, can start pvp to earn honor points. You have 30 tries each day so use them up. Honor points can also be used to exchange for mystic dragons.
- Please check out Team Building References & Discussions
- From here, focus on trading your black shards for more A-Indermon copies until he's 7-star. Afterwards you may consider trading black shards for soulstones, which are used to evolve dragons. Prioritize leveling and evolving your A-Indermon now. Also level up your other dragons to level 1,000 max, and max upgrades.
- Starseals should be used on exchanging for shining shards when they are available at the shop, or be dedicated to an end game dragon that you wish to get from the broken seal shop. Some of the great choices are: Angemoth, Purlith, and Triathan. Keep in mind of their team buffs too.
- To get more soulstones, disenchant all your other dragons that are not used for the team, with the exception of: legendary dragons, volver bladenought, volver rhinosh, a-indermon, and rosard
- A full line-up of the above, with legendary dragons at 4-star or above, A-Indermon and the rest at 5-star or above, should take you beyond level 1,000.
- From here on, A-Indermon and the two legendaries will be your main, and the three rares including Neros will be for buffs. Focus on leveling your mains as much as you can before you switch to the buff dragons. If you have enough rare dragon copies, and your main dragons' evolution seems to be a while away, level and evolve your buff dragons to 7* level 1000, and stop there.
- For shining shard dragons, at least keep Ourwin and Vajarathor, they make great binds later on.
- For the Nestreza you've obtained from play time rewards, suggest to evolve to 5* level 1000 then use him as a bind. Despite the great attack patterns, he's a better choice as bind dragon than a main.
- For the Bitera you've obtained from play time rewards, suggest to evolve to 5* level 1000 then use him as a bind. Though he's a great main dragon, depending on the way you would like to spend your honor coins or starseals, you may or may not want to put him on the main team eventually, as it will take quite a few months.
- Can also swap out Elevel-Wolfgoth and use it as a bind dragon when you have your team planned out, but don't over-develop him past 5* level 1,000.
IV. Preparation for Mid-Game: (Goal: Stage level 3,000, broken seal runs and category 3 Journey Rewards)
- By this time you should be about a month into the game, should have enough copies to bring your legendaries to 5-star, and A-Indermon to 6-star.
- Should also be having some Ancient Gems, either from weekly logins, lucky wheel, or secret market, which are used to unlock and upgrade Goddess Skins. Priority should be:
- For Peace, Revenge, and Conquest, can level up evenly. Cost to level up is the same
- Max in the following order: Successor > Judge > Guardian > Wicked Witch
- Afterwards, recommend Guide > Immortal > Thorn Crow > Practician > Birth of Spring
- Do not pick up Song of Angels until your lab is fully maxed after player level 500
- Journey is opened up at player level 80 (about stage level 800). It has three sections, suggesting you pair one main dragon with a buff dragon. The goal here is to reach the same levels in all three areas. Once you're able to finish stage 9 in all areas will get you Category 3 rewards, which gives a chance of free Shining tier 10 dragon.
- Broken Seal is available once reaching player level 250, and you can start collecting broken seals which is used for exchanging the best dragons. This will take the longest time so don't fret over it.
- Once your dragons reach 6-star, dragons binding option becomes available. You can pair any 5-star dragons or higher as support. Can use the Volver dragons or any other legendaries that is not on your team. Supports do damage at 70% of original power too, and provides stats benefits, so make sure to level them eventually too. For details, head over to the tips & trick sections and check out binding dragon options.
- Leveling and evolving priorities should be: Mains (A-Indermon and two legendaries) > Buff Dragons (three rares) > Binding Dragons.
- Once you get your A-Indermon to 7-star, should be able to carry your team to level 3,000.
V. Further Tuning and Growing into Mid-Game: (Goal: Stage level 4,000, category 4 Journey Rewards)
- By this time you should be about two months into the game, A-Indermon to 7-stars, two main legendaries to 6-stars, and some of the three buff dragons to 7-stars. Growth from this point will start to feel slower as it takes time to get enough copies to evolve legendary dragons. 6-star to 7-star takes 12 copies of the same dragon, so for legendaries expect a good 3 months or so.
- While some may argue not to level rare dragons at all, but I think you should still take them to level 1,000. It would give achievement rewards of 150 red gems each, plus you'll be using them for quite a while so some extra damage is always good.
- Would recommend not invest in weapon system for now past level 10. Upgrading has a chance of failing, and take heaps of gold which could be better used on leveling up dragons on your team. Prioritize using gold to level up your dragons until condensed mana starts to become a constraint.
- Soulstone supply will start to become a little tight due to all the evolution, below are the main ways to get more:
- Disenchanting unused dragons: though would recommend evolving all to 5-star first, providing some good stats boost
- Affinity nuts: upon reaching 6-star, each dragon can be fed nuts you acquire from boss runs. Each dragon can give 250 soulstones upon feeding enough nuts
- Recapture mission: these give quite a bit of free stones, so make sure to do them in order
- Currency exchange: the only one recommended is black shards, you'll need others for dragon copies
- Daily journey: provide some soulstones too, by this point you should be able to obtain category 4 rewards
- The red gem section of your lab should also be maxed at this point too; can start using red gems for other purchases:
- Secret market: legendary dragons (unused ones can be disenchanted for shining shards), Shining T10 dragons, Shining shards, and Ancient Gems.
- Dragon search: legendary dragons (unused ones can be disenchanted for shining shards)
- Essences: can be expensive, but can use purchase all to get discount, buy at your own discretion
- Dragon Pass Progression: there's no way for FTP players to complete this naturally, would need to buy tier ups (800 gems per) to get full rewards. Expect to spend 4,000+ gems here on a monthly basis.
- As your dragons evolve to 7-star, you can bind another dragon to have two support dragons, and can also choose to enhance the binding ranks to provide more bonus. Do so for your mains only if you have spare upgrading stones.
VI. Dominating Mid-Game: (Goal: Stage level 5,000, category 5 Journey Rewards)
- By this time you should be about 4 months into the game, A-Indermon 7* A5 (fully awakened), Illafiend (or another shining shard dragon main) to 7*, contribution coin dragon at 6.5*, honor coin dragon at 5.5*, and other filler team buff dragons at 7*. Should also have weapons for all main dragons at level 10 (only for legendary and epic dragons). With no extra purchases, you should be running out of weapon stones as well by this point.
- Should be able to complete to obtain category 5 rewards in Journey. It gives a pretty good amount of soulstones, lifegems, and coins on a daily basis; and if you do hit the jackpot, will give you three shining T10 dragons. If you have surplus of gems for dragon/battle passes completion, and buffer for legendary dragon in the secret market, would not be a bad idea to reset Journey once/day sometimes to get extra resources.
- Can also consider buying T10 and T9 dragons from dragon searches once in a while, and/or cheap essences in essence search if you're stocked on gems.
- FTP gamers by this point are probably also starving on soulstones. Depending on how close your other dragons are to 7*, you may choose to evolve your contribution coin dragon to 7*, or start awakening shining shard dragon.
- Should also be having at least two main dragons hitting level 1,500.
- At player level 500, the rest of the lab researches are unlocked. Prioritize rush stages > skip start stage 1 > additional rush stages > skip start stage 2. Refer to the guide under tips & tricks section in the sticky.
- Once Illafiend and/or another shining shard dragon is 7*, can consider exchanging starseals for mythic dragons instead.
- Bring up other notable epic dragons to 7* for binding, as your resources are allowed. Can check out this link
- If you have raised Bitera or Ragereet using combination of Honor coins and Star seals, they should be at 6* now. You may decide to either replace one of your rare dragon with them or keep them as binds until 7*, see which option provides more group battle power.
- You should also be able to clear Broken Seal levels up to level 5, and perhaps 6 for a favored element.
- Daily boss levels are likely to be stuck at 25 for a while, feel free to manually enter rather than using finish now.
VII. Completing your 1st 7* Team: (Goal: Stage level 6,000, Broken Seal level VI)
- By this time you should be about 5-6 months into the game, having the following:
- 7* A-Indermon fully awakened, Level 1,500
- 7* Illafiend A1+, Level 1,500
- 7* BiviVinas A0+, Level 1,500
- 7* Volver Bladenought & Rhinosh A0+
- 7* Rare dragons for buff, Level 1,000
- The goal from this point on, is to fully develop* your main dragons (and their binding dragons), then follow up to replace your rare buff dragons one by one with mythic dragons--sounds exciting, yes?
- Fully develop means main and bind dragons to 7* fully awakened, level 1,500, max upgrades, and weapon levels at least 10.
- If you developed Nazitha/Ragereet with honor coins mostly, they should be at 6*+ by now. Continue to work on them until 7*.
- You should be able to clear Stage 5 Elimination by this point, though might need to carefully avoid AOE damage.
- You should be maxing (or close to) first three goddess skins that provide attack, hp, and def bonuses. Lifegems will start to overflow from this point, so do not buy anymore!
- Odds are that you will most likely bind the volver brothers to Illafiend, which means you'll need to find 4 more binding candidates for your other two mains. If we were to look at epic dragons only, the next ones down the line would be Rosard, A-Cryd, Del Mato & Lovariel. If you have been saving these copies up, shouldn't be too hard to hit 7* at least.
- Continue to spend your shining shards on Illafiend until he's fully awakened. Would recommend to keep copies of Ourwin and Vajarathor. After Illafiend is fully awakened, they are next down the line. Both great bind dragons too.
- You should be able to complete broken seal levels up to VI (or higher), which will effectively earn you about 1 mythic dragon costing 955 seals, or 3 mythic epic dragon copies costing 320 seals each, per month.
- If you've been buffing your Illafiend properly, in pvp you should be hitting top of normal league, if not lower group league as well. This is important to get more honor coins, though it's likely that the top guys will murder you instantaneously. Just to warn!
VII. End Game and Beyond: (Goal: Stage level 7,000+, Broken Seal level VII and higher)
- This is likely to be my last post for a while, since you should have a stable team going, just waiting to be perfected.
- Both my Illafiend and his binds, V-Rhinosh and V-Bladenought, are fully awakened with level 20 weapons after seven months, should be similar for players with the same play time.
- For the rest of the game, consider using Part V. of the Team Building Guide as reference.
- Your main goal now is to build two other main dragons up to full like Illafiend, with level 20+ weapons for main and binds. This is because PVP, Journey, and Broken Seal highly depends on the performance of your top 3 dragons.
- After all three main dragons and their binds are fully awakened, begin superboosting, starting with bind dragons first.
- Superboosts have 120 levels, can be a mix of attack, defense, and hit points. For most top players, concentrate superboosting attack for the main dragons, and a mix of defense/hit points for the bind dragons.
- Can mix in weapon upgrades to 30 with superboosting now and then.
- Once all three main dragons have been topped off, can move to the last three main dragons, though you may want to hold on to your resources to see what new dragons will be available in future patches.
Will update this section as much as I can, any suggestions are welcome!